• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREAKING: 200kg man ‘moaned in pleasure’ as he forced air stewardess to wipe his backside

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
A stewardess has recounted the humiliating moment a 440 pound passenger forced her to wipe his bottom as he ‘moaned in pleasure.’

The incident was so upsetting for the female flight attendant, named only as Kuo, that she later spoke at a press conference to beg her employer EVA Air to update an existing rule meaning cabin crew must be female.

According to Kuo, the unnamed 31-stone man asked the cabin crew to pull down his pants so he could relieve himself and then demanded that they wipe – and then re-wipe him when their first attempts were not satisfactory.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/21/31-s...-air-stewardess-to-wipe-his-backside-8369823/

sei_48592508-d1d2.jpg

Gander

Banned
Fuck that son, you made them pounds you wipe 'em.

That is an entitled piece of shit, I wouldn't have the audacity as a grown man to ask a stewardess to wipe my backside.

Edit: Please tell me she didn't do it. I'm just going to have to get written up if it's a requirement.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
I found this very hard to believe but I guess that anyone that allows themselves to get in that kind of physical state knows absolutely no shame.

kingwingin

imagine being on your knees, you can feel the heat radiating off his dump onto your face while the stench destroys your nostrils. Your arms ache from wiping that massive crack all while he lets out these whale Like moans that echo through the entire plane.

She needs a paid vacation, a true hero

This whole situation is impressive. I hope they gave that woman a serious bonus and vacation time.

Last edited:

MoFuzz

I did have me a good chuckle, but let's be honest; The only thing that's breaking here is that fold down seat on the plane.

bitbydeath

The last part of the article is the best part.

In the wake of the incident, the Taoyuan Flight Attendants Union has suggested that the airline either ban customers like the man or begin hiring male staff.

Gander

Banned
This would be the same guy raising all kinds of hell though if he weren't allowed on the airplane because of his weight. If you weigh more than 350 pounds you belong in a hospital not an airplane.

JimboJones

Yuck, good grief I wouldn't want to do that even if the person was considered attractive let alone some fat bastard.

cryptoadam

Banned
WTF there is no way people should wiping other peoples butts unless they are disabled (and I don't consider being fat as disabled).

All though.... I might book my next flight on there and let them know I shit out my dick and it needs to be hand and mouth cleaned.

Papa

Banned
WTF there is no way people should wiping other peoples butts unless they are disabled (and I don't consider being fat as disabled).

All though.... I might book my next flight on there and let them know I shit out my dick and it needs to be hand and mouth cleaned.

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

When a problem comes along
You must wipe it!
Before the cream sits out too long
You must wipe it!
No one gets away
Until they wipe it!

I say wipe it!
Wipe it good!

mekes

It probably set a world record too. I can’t imagine a bird having done a bigger shit at 35000ft.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
‘He said: “Oh, mmm, deeper, deeper,’ and then accused my chief attendant of not properly cleaning his backside, requesting that she do it again,’ Kuo said. She said her chief flight attendant was forced to re-wipe the man three times before the passenger said ‘You can pull my pants back up now.’
He requested to be given three seats in economy class due to his size, Kou said, which he was given because the plane was not full. The passenger also demanded that he use the business class bathroom because he could not fit in the economy cubicle – and claimed a hand injury prevented him from undressing or wiping himself afterwards.
Sounds like a fat, pervy asshole.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Taiwan Local News gave this report (from a local):

-------------------------------------

1. He farted while she cleaned
2. He took away the cloth she put on his privates, saying he did not need it
3. He had recently flown frequently with EVA and had made the same request from flight attendants. Once they refused, he soiled himself and the rest if the plane had to endure the stench…over a 10 hour flight.

He had been known to EVA for his outrageous requests and had been known to spill drinks on himself so the flight attendant would wipe it off his chest, which he enjoyed a lot.

The labor union is the one who brought the incident forward to the press, as they demanded more support from EVA.

Pretty pervy dude, clearly.

Papa

Banned
Taiwan Local News gave this report (from a local):

1. He farted while she cleaned
2. He took away the cloth she put on his privates, saying he did not need it
3. He had recently flown frequently with EVA and had made the same request from flight attendants. Once they refused, he soiled himself and the rest if the plane had to endure the stench…over a 10 hour flight.

He had been known to EVA for his outrageous requests and had been known to spill drinks on himself so the flight attendant would wipe it off his chest, which he enjoyed a lot.

The labor union is the one who brought the incident forward to the press, as they demanded more support from EVA.

Pretty pervy dude, clearly.

Hahahahaha oh god this is incredible

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Ugh-That poor woman! It's even worse than I imagined. I can't help but think of this...

Jabba-the-Hutt-star-wars-34247901-1067-786.jpg

Top Bottom