• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Obese tourist who forced stewardess to wipe his butt dies on vacation

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.

An overweight passenger aboard a Taiwanese airliner forced flight attendants to remove his pants so he could use the toilet — then wipe his butt as he moaned in pleasure, according to reports.
The women managed to keep the door closed, but the man — whose weight was estimated to be 440 pounds — then refused to leave the bathroom unless they wiped his backside after he finished with his business.
“He said, ‘Oh, mmm, deeper, deeper,’ and then accused my chief attendant of not properly cleaning his backside, requesting that she do it again,” she said.
IoMnlLX.jpg

An American passenger involved in an incident with a flight attendant on a flight from Los Angeles to Taipei has died. The man made headlines when he demanded that the attendant wipe his butt in the airplane restroom.
The attendant said at the time she was repulsed and spent the duration of the flight in the bathroom crying and vomiting, unable to rid herself of the man's smell.

Last edited:
we're never getting Winds of Winter now
Fake news, this guy doesn't have the hella sick cabbie hat. Or is he a chimney sweep... Or fuck I don't know but ya know... The hat.
George Rr Martin Hello GIF by Emmys

And this dude did the sensible thing, eating all the food instead of just writing about it endlessly until he forgot what his books were even about and just stopped writing altogether to become a Souls nerd.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
If only he had shown that same respect to service staff while he was alive.
The article is pretty hilarious, but honestly it sounds like the guy actually needed help, and shit himself on a previous flight. This is literally the most basic assistance ever for any CNA or nurse. Acting like she was abused or couldn't rid herself of his scent is pretty ridiculous, so it's kind of hard for me to trust the rest of the account of it "ohhhh deeper." Like, maybe she barely touched him and he genuinely just needed to wipe his ass lol. I have a hard time believing it was some sexual thing.

At the end of the day, it sounds like he was being rude and she could have refused to do it. He would have shit his pants and urinated on the floor, as he said. 🤷‍♂️ I'm a little surprised this kind of thing hasn't come up a lot more frequently, especially on long international flights.

Lunarorbit

The article is pretty hilarious, but honestly it sounds like the guy actually needed help, and shit himself on a previous flight. This is literally the most basic assistance ever for any CNA or nurse. Acting like she was abused or couldn't rid herself of his scent is pretty ridiculous, so it's kind of hard for me to trust the rest of the account of it "ohhhh deeper." Like, maybe she barely touched him and he genuinely just needed to wipe his ass lol. I have a hard time believing it was some sexual thing.

At the end of the day, it sounds like he was being rude and she could have refused to do it. He would have shit his pants and urinated on the floor, as he said. 🤷‍♂️ I'm a little surprised this kind of thing hasn't come up a lot more frequently, especially on long international flights.
Fuck this human piece of shit. Yeah cnas have to do that work not a flight attendant. This dude can obviously afford to jet set to Thailand so bring help with you.

I have zero sympathy for this guy.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Fuck this human piece of shit. Yeah cnas have to do that work not a flight attendant. This dude can obviously afford to jet set to Thailand so bring help with you.

I have zero sympathy for this guy.
As the airline said though, she could have refused. He would then shit his pants and piss on the floor. That's the situation. I'm not claiming he wasn't a rude person, but I'm surprised they're so unprepared for any kind of assistance on international flights or seemingly have never considered it before.

Jsisto

Not exactly the most respectable news sources. Reads like sensationalist garbage. I’m sure it happened, but I’m sure it’s also being exaggerated quite a bit. I also would’ve just refused and let the man shit his pants.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
That picture with the article. My God. Someone needs a raise.

Butt I gotta say, this is a shit situation all around. That flight attendant must be dealing with some heavy stuff. And the man sounded troubled. I hope his health wasn't a self imposed issue. It's a shame when people flush their own lives down the toilet, just to end up a John doe on someone's autopsy table. The airline sounds like it shit the bed with this, too. I'm sure with the negative PR they're just gonna try to wipe this hole situation under the table, but you don't need to be the Duke to see that practices need to change or else this is going to smear the good name of Public transport. Shit...

Rest

" Punished Miku Punished Miku "​

Riiiiiiiiiiiight...

Rest

Not exactly the most respectable news sources. Reads like sensationalist garbage. I’m sure it happened, but I’m sure it’s also being exaggerated quite a bit. I also would’ve just refused and let the man shit his pants.
Shayne Smith and Mac Arthur's journalistic credentials are unassailable! You take it back!

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day

Acting like this is something a flight attendant should do is the only thing that is ridiculous.

Fbh

Well I guess he didn't sound bad enough to actively celebrate his death.
But it's also hard to feel sorry about this.

Nah sorry.
If you are so fucking fat you can't use the toilet on your own then it's up to you to come up with a solution before your flight. Travel with a partner, family member, nurse, etc who can help you, figure out some diet that will keep you from having to use the toilet for a day, ask your doctor if there's any medication you can take, etc.

Last edited:
Well I guess he didn't sound bad enough to actively celebrate his death.
But it's also hard to feel sorry about this.

Nah sorry.
If you are so fucking fat you can't use the toilet on your own then it's up to you to come up with a solution before your flight. Travel with a partner, family member, nurse, etc who can help you, figure out some diet that will keep you from having to use the toilet for a day, ask your doctor if there's any medication you can take, etc.
I think he’s just saying the idea that this was the greatest humiliation ever visited upon a flight attendant is a little overblown when there are people who wipe gross asses everyday, take a shower or two, then go home and hug their kids. He’s in the wrong for sure, and its definitely not part of the job description, but as was mentioned the alternative was probably a more messy shit cleanup when the plane lands and he drags his shitty unwiped ass all over the plane.

In summary, it’s gross and he’s gross, but it’s not a warcrime.

Lunarorbit

As the airline said though, she could have refused. He would then shit his pants and piss on the floor. That's the situation. I'm not claiming he wasn't a rude person, but I'm surprised they're so unprepared for any kind of assistance on international flights or seemingly have never considered it before.
Imagine Andre the giant taking a shit on a plane back in the 80s. He couldn't fit in the bathroom so they would have a bucket he would sit on while fligjt attendants held up a sheet for privacy. Glad in not that big!

Plus I'm positive a poop knife would have remedied this situation.

Last edited:

nush

but as was mentioned the alternative was probably a more messy shit cleanup when the plane lands and he drags his shitty unwiped ass all over the plane.

The stewardesses don't clean the plane when it lands, a cleaning crew comes onboard to do it. Cleaning crew with protective clothing, cleaning products and skills.

Kenpachii

Let him shit on the floor, land the plane then transfer the people to a new plane and charge all the costs on his account. See if he still likes to shit on the floor of a plane the next time.

Last edited:

Rest

Let him shit on the floor, land the plane then transfer the people to a new plane and charge all the costs on his account. See if he still likes to shit on the floor of a plane the next time.
Land the plane in the middle of the Pacific ocean...?

Top Bottom