• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard Announces Yearly Paid Expansions for Diablo 4

Why do you have to be so hostile?
Why the fuck should I have to be "nice"?

Specially to people that are literally paying(and therefor incentivizing bad behavior from developers) to destroy my beloved hobby?

Those fuckers could be playing shit cassino games online and losing money but instead they push for pre launch microtransactions, pay to win mechanics(claiming to be old men with slow reflexes/jobs/child) and hyping half assed games to the moon pre ordering every piece of turd companies push out.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Because it should be included in a 70EUR game. Why again do I look like a in game hobo after completing the game? To sell me on 20EUR cosmetics. Its a detriment to the game. And please dont try the "but looks dont matter in games" bs. If that was the case character creation in most RPG would not be a thing if personal stylistic expression in an RPG was worthless to players...

D4 will have a Battlepass system, yearly payed DLC, payed Cosmetics and costs 70EUR... its every kind of monetization under the sun... it should be f2p at this point.
If not looking like a hobo was important to you, you shouldn't have purchased the game for 70EUR.

People have to learn to do an ounce of research before paying up front. Blizzard created a specific product for a specific price. They're entitled to charge for extra content.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
If not looking like a hobo was important to you, you shouldn't have purchased the game for 70EUR.

People have to learn to do an ounce of research before paying up front. Blizzard created a specific product for a specific price. They're entitled to charge for extra content.
Come the fuck on dude, what a weak ass argument. Stop astrofurfing for a multi billion corporation.

Maybe one of these expansions will make its legendaries, sets, skills, social features, PvP, dungeons, story, events, battlepass and activites at least as good as Immortal's!

EruditeHobo

Why the fuck should I have to be "nice"?

Specially to people that are literally paying(and therefor incentivizing bad behavior from developers) to destroy my beloved hobby?

Those fuckers could be playing shit cassino games online and losing money but instead they push for pre launch microtransactions, pay to win mechanics(claiming to be old men with slow reflexes/jobs/child) and hyping half assed games to the moon pre ordering every piece of turd companies push out.

No one is destroying anything. Things change, it's one of the only unavoidable truths of the universe.

What you can control is the degree to which you come off like a jackass. So maybe try to grow up a little bit.

Freeman76

I really like the idea of this but only of they make them decent length with good long term playability.

4 is my favourite ganeplay wise but the one ive played the least. The first season was really poor, doesnt add anywhere near enough to the game and since I completed the battlepass i havent touched the game. I played D3 for months on end.

Hudo

I didn't find sad at all. I found that ultta hilarious lmao
Well, it's sad on one hand because I remember what Blizzard used to be (WarCraft 3 is still one of my favorite games of all time. And I have lots of cool memories playing WoW before it went to shit with Cataclysm, Diablo II was awesome. So was the first StarCraft...). And now look at Blizzard. They could just very well be a Chinese knock-off company.

Top Bottom