• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred, the first expansion, coming late 2024 | Blizzcon 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

A completely new class never before seen in the Diablo universe has also been teased.

Mark your calendars for December 12th, as a Winter seasonal event promises to change the in-game landscape, bringing new challenges and adventures for players to enjoy. Furthermore, Season 3 will introduce leaderboards for a gauntlet, giving players the chance to showcase their skills and creativity. A hall of fame will commemorate the top performers, cementing their name and build in the annals of Diablo 4 history.

Announcement of “Vessel of Hated” – Diablo 4’s First Expansion

Perhaps the most thrilling announcement of the day was the revelation of “Vessel of Hated,” which marks the first expansion for Diablo 4. This expansion promises to bring new content, adventures, and challenges to the world of Sanctuary, offering players an opportunity to delve even deeper into the Diablo universe.

In conclusion, BlizzCon 2023 was an extraordinary event for Diablo fans, with Rod Ferguson’s insights into the state of the game and the extensive patch notes, Tiffany Wat and Chris Wilson’s revelations about the “Season of Blood,” and the exciting announcement of “Vessel of Hated.” The future of Diablo 4 looks incredibly promising, and players have a lot to look forward to as they continue their adventures in the dark, immersive world of Sanctuary. Stay tuned for more updates and be prepared for a thrilling journey in the upcoming seasons and expansion.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

And I bought the premium edition of the damn game

Last edited:

Mossybrew

I'm a sucker for a jungle theme so if the new class is cool I might be in, hopefully something weird like witch doctor.

Mortisfacio

Day one for me. I actually enjoy season 2. They're listening to feedback and fixing the issues. Game launched with issues and effectively we were beta testing the endgame, but they've shown me nothing to believe they aren't listening to player feedback.

Lol. I haven't even beaten it with a second character. Game has some significant ways to go before I'll come back. Maybe by then they'll have figured some of it out.

DavidGzz

So, maybe it was just me but it sounded like maybe two classes? One returning from D2 and a totally new class. Or maybe I misheard and they meant the region is returning from D2. Either way, I can't wait! I'm surprised about more content for the current season too!

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
That was fast. I guess they can’t wait to see more money. I was excited for DIV, but honestly all it feels like is spending more money. I paid them $100 already.

Nickolaidas

How fun is the game if you say 'fuck you' to microtransactions? If you don't care about max-leveling your character with the best gear/items? Is it doable to win the game?

hlm666

I haven’t played that one yet. I hear it’s really good.
It's made buy the devs who made titan quest, it's worth checking out. I would probably look for a special on the definitive edition over the holiday period sales and get all the dlc and base game together.

splattered

Any active guilds here with a couple spots open? My wife and i still playing... our current guild is 100% dead unfortunately

So, maybe it was just me but it sounded like maybe two classes? One returning from D2 and a totally new class. Or maybe I misheard and they meant the region is returning from D2. Either way, I can't wait! I'm surprised about more content for the current season too!
No returning D2 class. Completely new class to the franchise.

Neon Xenon

Would throw grim dawn in with them also.
Good call, because Grim Dawn is getting a third expansion next year: Fangs of Asterkarn.

Top Bottom