In Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök, the most ambitious expansion in franchise history, Eivor must embrace their destiny as Odin, the Norse god of Battle and Wisdom. Unleash new divine powers as you embark on a desperate quest through a breathtaking world. Complete a legendary Viking saga and save your son in the face of the gods’ doom. A war begins. A world ends. This is the Dawn of Ragnarök. Available from 10th March.
Also title update 1.4.1 adds crossover content between odyssey and valhalla:
*Assassin’s Creed Valhalla - A Fated Encounter:
**Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Those Who Are Treasured:
- Terrible nightmares seemingly caused by a close ally sends Eivor to the Isle of Skye to investigate.
- Unlock all-new Assassin’s Creed Odyssey–themed rewards in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla by completing the story content.
- Access requirements: To play A Fated Encounter, you must reach Settlement Level 4 and have completed the quest A Wise Friend, where you help Valka establish herself in Ravensthorpe.
- Allies from your past will set you on a new journey to Korfu Island, involving a Piece of Eden and much more.
- Unlock all-new Assassin’s Creed Valhalla–themed rewards for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey by completing the story content.
- Access requirements:
- After completing Chapter 1 and reaching Megaris, you may find the quest giver at Sami’s Port on Kephallonia Island.
- Spoiler Warning: This new story contains major spoilers for those that have not completed Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
- Note: The quest icon and quest log entry The Great Escape will only appear on the map when the three main questlines (Family, Cult of Kosmos, Mythology) are completed. However, you may find the quest giver after Chapter 1/Megaris.
- This content will be deployed with Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Title Update 1.5.6 on December 14 at 12PM UTC via a ~13 GB update across all supported platforms.