• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Sully (Uncharted) PS5 Leak

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
64FpbDr.jpg

đź‘€

Valentino

Huh? But it sounds exactly what everyone would want on here. I.e fans wet dream. Although saying that, way back in 2009, I’d never imagine Chloe (my favourite character) would get her own game. Like that stuff hardly if ever happens. But from that read, Caribbean and islands and flying here and there sounds absolutely enticing. The beach level in Uncharted 4 is one of my favourites vibe, setting wise.

Boss Mog

I'd prefer a full blown Uncharted 5 with Sully, Sam, Chloe and Nadine. The endings of Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy seem to suggest that that's where the story was heading. Hopefully that still happens down the line somewhere. I'll take an 80s Sully game while I wait though.

Stuart360

Oh man, a Sully game sounds cool, especially when he's younger.
I dont like the bit about WWS aiming for shorter games from now on. Hopefully he meant just with this game.

Nico_D

I saw the words "open world". Adjusting expectations. But I'd be up for more Uncharted, Sully is a good side character, not sure about him as a protagonist though. Maybe it needs new game mechanics, other than running and shooting?

cormack12

Gold Member
I like these rumours just for the fun of it but:

Open world, but not as long as UC4 despite being multi locale and needing a plane to island hop?
Using streaming from a PS4 game despite next gen game/tech?
Holding it back because there is a packed year?
SP, ND and GG all trying to piece a game together? Even CDPR only offered minor help with TW3 port

Anway, more Chloe or Sully is good as far as I'm concerned. If it's true, I don't mind the sound of it.

Ozzie666

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Remake Uncharted Golden Abyss, easy money for Sony. Keep the plot, flesh it out a bit, voice acting and so much is already done. Mo-cap work is already done. Bring the game up to worthy graphical standards and quality of life stuff. It would be a much faster development time than a normal Uncharted game because most of the plot and story is already done. To most people it would be an entirely new prequel, because not many have played it on Vita. But I'll take a Sully spin off, if i have too!

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Yeah.... no.

I doubt this very much. Sully is a supporting character for a reason. And McGonagle is 73. He could clearly never do the mocap, and even his voice would sound way too old.

This strikes me as someone who has thought about the most likely prequel scenario for an Uncharted 5, and run with it.

Shmunter

Ahh Sully, precisely what I was hoping for from an offshoot. And set in the 80’s I hope there are many nods to the era, especially music. Take my money.

Jon Neu

Banned
I'd prefer a full blown Uncharted 5 with Sully, Sam, Chloe and Nadine. The endings of Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy seem to suggest that that's where the story was heading.

*Teleports right in front of you*

-That's were you're wrong, white cis male

Azurro

Banned
I was going to say I don't believe it, since they hadn't changed Sully into a gender neutral thing that identifies as a deer in the weekends that its special move is to annoy its enemies into surrendering by crying about Trump all the time, but then I see it's a new studio.

Hopefully that's true. :)

Top Bottom