• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Americans, please consider buying a bidet this Christmas.

BigBooper

Fuck the British. I'm not into having my Fanny tickled.
You sure?

748819.jpg

Durask

I had a Toto washlet that cost an ungodly amount of money and I found it useless
To give you an analogy- imagine you have a dishwasher where you still have to wash and dry your dishes once you take them out.

I decided to try it one more time and got a different brand - Bio Bidet Bliss - a tiny bit better still useless.

GeekyDad

Not sure I see how using water to spread the bacteria all over your ass is somehow cleaner than wiping. Just wipe, shower regularly, and done.

notseqi

Got used to real bidets, my current flat isn't equipped to install one though.

Not wanting to miss out on the fun of splashing water onto my no-no-no-area I currently employ the following technique:
1. Fully unpants one leg.
2. Unpantsed leg in the bathtub, resting the still pantsed asscheeck on the rim of the tub.
3. Tub leg and foot up on the rim of the tub in a comfortable position, allowing watery access to poop central.
4. Splishy splashy with the shower hose on dat dere stinky ring.
5. Dry off the affected area with toilet paper.
6. Repant yourself.

Clean, easy, quick, refreshing and all without much fuss or water spillage.

mcz117chief

I tried them in Japan, not my thing AT ALL. Incredibly uncomfortable to me. It definitely works but I just couldn't do it.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i've got this far without one i think i'll be OK (not american btw) but i think they would be good to reduce paper waste.

Peggies

Gold Member
Great, I just spent quite some time reading those Amazon reviews, just so I don't have to get out of bed. Surprisingly entertaining though. People sure like to talk about that shit (pun intended).

Roxkis_ii

Imagine wanting to have a water beam shoot into your arse. lol not even once.
Do you put toilet paper up your ass or just wipe the outside? Do you ever wash your ass in the shower?

Being clean isn't gay.

People walking around with stank ass wondering why their single.

On topic. Do they have a biget that shoot fire? I don't wanna wipe or wait.

Last edited:
Two options:

1. Wipe your arse with your hand then wash your hand like they do in the Middle-east
2. Have a proper diet.

If you need to jet blast clinkers and clagnuts from your arsehole, or wash down the chud-slide from your sphincter, then change your diet. You should only ever need 3 wipes:

1. Initial wipe
2. Check wipe
3. Courtesy wipe for the Queen

It's times like this that i'm glad we cut ties with the New World savages

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Not trying to judge but shitting is what it is, you want to shit and move on so, toilet paper is just easier.

DarkestHour

Banned
$35 on Amazon.
Thirty five dollars that will change your life. Hate to break it to you, but wiping will not clean your anus. The bidet provides the moisture and even a little pressure needed to clean the area. It also saves money on toilet paper since you'll use less than you otherwise would. And of course save you tons from having to buy "flushable" wet wipes.

Common misconceptions:

- The water is too cold especially in the winter. Not really. Its room temperature like your toilet. Same water source.
- The pressure is too high. Nope. You can easily adjust it so only a light stream comes out. Doesn't hurt a single bit.
- Hard to install. You can install a bidet in 30 minutes or less. You just connect a T to your toilet's water hose, and screw the bidet in between your toilet seat & the toilet itself.

We won't move to the metric system. We won't move to celsius. But dammit I'm telling you guys the foreigners have it right when it comes to bidets. Make the transition.

I disagree with your water temperature comment. The water is cold in winter because the water coming out of the bidet is cold. You don't think the bidet is using TOILET WATER do you? It's the same water lines that are exposed to ambient temperatures and for many homes those pipes are not insulated or housed in a temperature controlled location.

Anki

Banned
- Hard to install. You can install a bidet in 30 minutes or less. You just connect a T to your toilet's water hose, and screw the bidet in between your toilet seat & the toilet itself.

I would love to have a bidet but the person who was renovating my bathroom said its very hard to install it because i need power source for bidet and to do that he would have to break the new tiles to put the new cables for electricity.

Seems kinda useless. One could use the best bidet in the world, but would anyone actually consider the area as "clean" even a measly 10 minutes later after using the bidet?

TP plus wet wipes when needed is perfectly fine for me.

BigBooper

Why not just flush, lift the seat, and dunk your butt afterwards? Seems like you'd get more thorough coverage.

MadAnon

How does shooting a water jet into your hairy anus cleans it properly? That jet probably splatters the shit all over your cheecks. But hey, your anus at least feels fresh. Sounds more like it's some kind of selfplesuring method.

Might aswell just dip your asshole in some water and wash it with soap. Sounds way more effective.

Last edited:

ultrazilla

Gold Member
I'm American and use a bidet here at my home. It *IS* a game changer.

Simply put, Americans are walking around with gnarly ass stank because most of them are using DRY TOILET PAPER to clean up after dropping
their ordinance in the toilet. It's nasty.

The feeling of freshness and sense of "security" that I'm not going to walk by someone and leave poop particles in some hot chick's nose is very comforting.

Check out bidets on Amazon or where ever you may shop. They're relatively easy to hook up and your ass will thank you later.

isual

those of you who are adamant about just using toilet paper, arent you disgusted that your ass still smells or has shit in there probably still?

especially if you dont shower for days it gets crusty and builds up

lachesis

Bidets are nice. I became a convert when I visited Japan last time - warm toilet seat to boot. Adjustable water pressure and all...
I would like to get one that doesn't shoot cold water though. My house' cold water line is exceptionally cold during winter time.

Perhaps when I renovate my place later on, I would invest in a proper bidet toilet.

DarkestHour

Banned
How does shooting a water jet into your hairy anus cleans it properly? That jet probably splatters the shit all over your cheecks. But hey, your anus at least feels fresh. Sounds more like it's some kind of selfplesuring method.

Might aswell just dip your asshole in some water and wash it with soap. Sounds way more effective.

It soaks my hairy ass and sprays all over my dick. So I'm shooting shit water all over my dick.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Side effect is that you are not going to want shit without it. So be warned. Toilet paper is shit.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Switched to a bidet about 6 years ago after buying one on accident. Said fine, Ill give it a shot. Never going back.

Top Bottom