• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Important-Can someone explain to me how a Bidet is better than Toilet Paper?

Porcile

I have one of those Japanese spray toilets. It makes me feel like I've got some kind of disfigured a-hole because it just leaves me cold and wet and requiring me to use toilet paper to soak up all the water left running down my legs. Furthermore, it sprays back shit water all up on the underside of the toilet seat. Fuck that thing. I just keep it on for the heated toilet seat.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
TP just doesn’t get the job done, and wet TP is a nasty thing.

I have a hard time shitting where there’s no bidet available. I use so little TP in my life, it’s nice living in a country where a bidet is a standard commodity.

appaws

Banned
Damn, you Muricans have no culture. Lemme teach you.
Bidet is not for dudes. It's not meant for you to wash your ass after taking a dump.
Bidet is intended for women. It's to wash their vag while they're on their period.
It was never meant to be a washing device for your ass. I really thought this was common knowledge.

Is this true? If so my mind is blown.

I've never used a bidet, but I get in the shower and clean up with soap and water every time I make doody. Toilet paper just does not get the job done, especially on hairy assed dudes.

I used to get itchy and sometimes even bleed back there...I bought Preparation H all the time. But then I started showering EVERY TIME after hearing Howard Stern talk about curing his anal fissures. Changed my life.

Bigrx1

Banned
I’ve never used a bidet but after giving wet wipes a try a year or two ago I never went back to just TP. It’s a huge difference and so much better.

lil puff

I’ve never used a bidet but after giving wet wipes a try a year or two ago I never went back to just TP. It’s a huge difference and so much better.
I use a combo of both, I feel better about it now that they have biodegradable wipes available.

I don't know about others, but my family generations down used just TP at home, work or elsewhere and everyone turned out just fine.

Is this true? If so my mind is blown.

I've never used a bidet, but I get in the shower and clean up with soap and water every time I make doody. Toilet paper just does not get the job done, especially on hairy assed dudes.

I used to get itchy and sometimes even bleed back there...I bought Preparation H all the time. But then I started showering EVERY TIME after hearing Howard Stern talk about curing his anal fissures. Changed my life.
In my country this is the main reason people installed bidets. It also was used to soak clothes.

Top Bottom