• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All The Last of Us 2 leaks/spoilers in here and nowhere else.

Goliathy

Banned
This was the 4chan leaks a couple of days ago, btw:

3iWvSmJ.jpg

BKkTDFx.jpg

part of these leak are confirmed now with the videos, but not everything yet.

MCplayer

is there more game footage? you can post on youtube as not listed and just post here, so only who has the link can see it

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
is there more game footage? you can post on youtube as not listed and just post here, so only who has the link can see it
Can't find it and taken down but there's supposedly a MP video which is supposed to be a shitty video of tests as character were clipping through the map. By the sounds of it not worth trying to find as posters were saying most of it was loading screens.

THEAP99

Banned
Not reading shit but i watched the gameplay and the graphics are unreal.
Didn't see anything spoiler yet but everyone is freaking out so it is time for me to leave twitter.
They ought to release this game i feel so bad for the developers.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
mirrors of some of the vids:
Thanks.

Sony should rename the game The Last of Us: Soap Opera Edition.

Also maybe the game is delayed because they are resizing Dina's humongous nose.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Whoa!!! Wait a second.

Are you telling me information about an anticipated video game was released on the web? Like a leak?

Shocking. 😴
The thing is what is leaked is very heavy. Story related and thats something you don't see for a game that doesn't have a release date

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Got this from 4chan:

Watch at your own risk before it goes down.

I guess during a zombie apocalypse dogs got dumber and lost their sense of smell. A human can be 20 ft away and Milo can't seem to figure out where the intruder is.

Every time I walk down my street, neighbour dogs can sense and bark at me from half way down the block.

Dory16

Banned
OP, I thought you were going to announce that you have caught COVID 19 my G. It's not that dramatic.
I can understand leaking short videos but bullet points detailing the story? Some people are trying to punish Naughty Dog for delayinf indefinitely and giving refunds.

Last edited:

ksdixon

Can't find it and taken down but there's supposedly a MP video which is supposed to be a shitty video of tests as character were clipping through the map. By the sounds of it not worth trying to find as posters were saying most of it was loading screens.

Sorry, tlou2 multiplayer video?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Those story spoilers :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:. It’s like one big soap opera.
No kidding.

Half of them are scenes of Ellie and Dina going through serious lesbian dialogue. And I thought TLoU was supposed to be a gritty game about surviving against zombies and insane thugs. You'd think if anyone was in a wacky world like that, you'd be spending your time finding food and safe houses.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
This sucks so much for the developers that have been working for years and years on this. Don't care about TLOU, and definitely not the plot of the second one, but this is just shit for the developers
Since the videos seem to have dev code everywhere and in Portuguese, looks like someone internal involved with that edition is goofing around and leaking the info.

Top Bottom