• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All Cyberpunk 2077 leaks/spoilers in here and nowhere else.

Mochilador

Let's roll, NSFW.

zlg4rmT.jpg

That's what I'm talking about! :messenger_sunglasses:

vistekis

Neo Member
For those wondering, a complete game guide has been written by a German outlet.

It details romance options for people who keep asking, which include Judy for female V, Panam for male V, Rogue is bisexual (she's also like 60 years old), there's also a homosexual male romance but I forgot his name.

Didn't read enough to learn about Jackie.

Stout is a fling.

Hanako Arasaka (Asian lady with a white dress people have speculated on) is not a romance option.

All of these appear to have major implications in the story.

caffeware

Banned
Last edited:

MistaHouse

Neo Member
I'll say this much, when it comes to the romances in the game, Judy was front and center of all of it. Not to mention it seems like out of the romances, she is the most integral to the main plot, leading me to believe that she's probably the most developed. So the fact that they made her Lesbian, kinda seems like a dick move. Straight men are the main demographic for this game, I don't care who's feelings that hurts.

Reminds me of Serana from Skyrim. All the marriage options in that game were basically non-characters. But then you had this woman that you traveled with, bled with, got invested with, and yet even though there are signs that she likes you and depends on you, you can't romance her. It made no fucking sense. That's why modders gave Bethesda the middle finger and made her romanceable. I'm assuming the same will eventually happen for Judy.
Holy shit, what a throw back internet meme

Madflavor

It details romance options for people who keep asking, which include Judy for female V, Panam for male V, Rogue is bisexual (she's also like 60 years old), there's also a homosexual male romance but I forgot his name.

Stout is a fling.

Hanako Arasaka (Asian lady with a white dress people have speculated on) is not a romance option.

Hope my wife looks that good at 60, jesus christ.

Marcy

Neo Member

Stout is a fling.

in which page of the guide did you find romance info? I can’t find it anywhere @_@

Blackth0rn

Neo Member

Stout is a fling.

What page is that? Can't find it anywhere on their list of topics. Surely there must be more for women?

Madflavor

Holy shit, what a throw back internet meme

I played Skyrim first on the PS3, enjoyed it for a few weeks and then put it down. Four years later I played it on the PC, with all the DLC, and I modded the holy mother fucking shit out of it. I mean I literally spent 2-3 days modding them game before I even started playing. It was like a night and day experience from Vanilla. Back in Vanilla I romanced Aela, and it was cool, but nothing groundbreaking. But during my 2nd playthrough on the modded PC version, I met Serana.

First off she's a hot vampire chick, secondly she's voiced by Laura Bailey, and thirdly as I said before, out of all the female companions she is the only one with any real character development behind her. It just felt completely naturally that after everything she and the Dragonborn went through, that they would grow an attachment to each other. So when I finished the Dawnguard DLC, it was no brainer for me to have my Dragonborn marry her, only to find out she couldn't be married. I was completely dumbfounded, because it never crossed my mind that could be the case. This is a setting where it's common for two people who are barely acquaintances can look at each other and be like "So...wanna get married?" So why you couldn't marry the one girl you could develop an actual relationship with and have it build naturally over time before you pop the question, was so fucking retarded.

Marriable Serana was one of the best Fuck You mods I've seen in my time.

Hugare

Isn't the PS5 playing the PS4 version of the game though?
Yup, it is

The differences are: better resolution, 60 fps and better draw distances (due to the SSD, I think)

Watched the PS4 gameplay and when the player pushed the game too far (going as fast as he could on a bike) the PS4 struggled to keep up, drawing elements of the scenario very late on the scene

Apocryphon

Thankfully devs don't seem to give one shit about what snowflake you cares about.

Not sure snowflake is accurate, I just think romance options in games are for pathetic neckbeard cunts who can't get their dick wet in the real world.

But hey, if you're into that waifu shit then more power to you fella!

Warablo

Not sure snowflake is accurate, I just think romance options in games are for pathetic neckbeard cunts who can't get their dick wet in the real world.

But hey, if you're into that waifu shit then more power to you fella!
I suppose sex scenes in movies are the same target demographic to you? Sex sells with all human beings.

Is this game preloaded for anyone?

Just bought it now and don't see the option to download to my Pro.

Fucking new PS App is so different to the older one.

vpance

All the buggy game talk reminded me of the first W3 stream I watched.

Geralt was on a horse and the player was trying to ride up a narrow set of stairs. He got stuck badly and tried diligently to get out for minutes while the horse spazzed wildly. Laughed pretty hard, shut off the stream and decided not to get the game.

IDappa

Is this game preloaded for anyone?

Just bought it now and don't see the option to download to my Pro.

Fucking new PS App is so different to the older one.
On series X I've got it pre downloaded. I assume you can with PS5 also.. I also assume this is without day one update.

Top Bottom