• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Wake 2 Did Not Rank in Circana’s Top 150 Monthly Active Users for October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
The fat cheque they got from Epic ostensibly compensated for this. Still think it would have been better for them to release it on Steam. Reaching a wider audience is more valuable than money sometimes.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
ESG score not working out?
No physical not working out?
The game is overrated anyway

Mowcno

Probably the PSN monthly charts is a better metric to judge it's success than the top 150 playtime.

It got 5th in the EU and 11th in NA. So not good but not a complete flop.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Also pretty niche, all things considered. I imagine trying to play this without having played AW1 and Control would be a little baffling.

Ozriel

M$FT
The fat cheque they got from Epic ostensibly compensated for this. Still think it would have been better for them to release it on Steam. Reaching a wider audience is more valuable than money sometimes.

The game would not exist without Epic

MaKTaiL

Single player game. I played, beat it and platinued it on PS5 in less than a week. Great game, definitely my GOTY. You are not really supposed to play it for eternity. Majority of sales are on console too. Lack of physical release is an hilarious complaint when you advocate for a Steam release on PC. PC space has been digital for AGES and I don't see anyone complaining. Baldur's Gate 3 also doesn't have one. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom