• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 vs PS3 vs Revolution: Who cares I'm getting them all THREAD

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
I'll get them all but I'm more likely to get a PS3 within its first year and the others later on.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
HOLY SHIT! Raoul Duke attacking Nintendo? AM I IN CRAZY LAND???

On topic: Getting Revolution and 360 for sure. The only system who has something top prove to me is the PS3. I just want it to be MUCH more reliable than the PS2. :(

I'm getting them all but it all comes down to when I'll get them. I would get an X360 for launch if PS3 is launching next fall. If its Spring (in the US), then I'll wait. Revolution will have to wait until its dirt cheap because I'm sure once X360 and PS3 get going, I won't have the time or money for a third console.

Triumph

Banned
Jive Turkey said:
HOLY SHIT! Raoul Duke attacking Nintendo? AM I IN CRAZY LAND???

On topic: Getting Revolution and 360 for sure. The only system who has something top prove to me is the PS3. I just want it to be MUCH more reliable than the PS2. :(
It's not my fault that they haven't put out games that appeal to me in years, or that you people will buy a turd with a Nintendo "Seal of Quality" on it.

Top Bottom