• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 NFL Season | OT | "Some of those blokes are giving 110, 120%"

Who gon' winnit? (cut off at 10 for poll brevity's sake)

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • San Fran 49ers

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other, hear me roar my reasons

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • DEM TITANS BABAY

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Contradictory statement has been corrected.

giphy.gif
Don't worry. I'm a packers fan. Which means you have better reason to be a Giants Fan here lately than I do for being a Packers fan.

Don't worry. I'm a packers fan. Which means you have better reason to be a Giants Fan here lately than I do for being a Packers fan.
You're expecting Aaron Rodgers to have a phenomenal season full of remarkable throws and few interceptions then stumble in the NFC Championship Game? Sounds about right.

Azzurri

I love NFL season.

It's the only sport I can watch non stop even if I don't have a horse in the race. I can't do that with NCAA, I only watch the Buckeyes basically on Saturday, but NFL my ass is on the couch from 1-7. Went to the GYM early today got in my workout and now I'm gonna park my ass on the couch all day.

Helps that the Redzone channel is awesome too.

Nobody_Important

The Chicago Bears are in 1st place in the NFC North! I get to say that for at least 3 hours!
You joke, but I have them going at least 9-7 if they switch to Fields by Week 3. For whatever reason I believe in them this year.

And I'm a fucking Packers fan lol

greyshark

I’m
You joke, but I have them going at least 9-7 if they switch to Fields by Week 3. For whatever reason I believe in them this year.

And I'm a fucking Packers fan lol

The Bears have the toughest schedule in the league. Their offensive line is a mess, and the defense is frankly overrated. They might be fielding the worst secondary in the NFL. I would be ecstatic with an 8-9 record.

They don’t even have their 1st round pick next year so a 5-12 finish doesn’t even help them for the future.

Tschumi

Not trying to be mean to Boxes san but Josh Allen had an incredible quote in the aftermath to the game:

"Whether it be first game nerves of jitters, or feeling stuff with my feet, but I've got to play better"

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

When I'm in the backyard teaching my as-yet-unconceived son how to QB I'll be screaming "feel with your feet boy! With yer feeeeeeet" and the montage will include him kneeding goop in a foot bath

Okay enough raging on the Bills I'll be writing up my summary soon

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

I’m

The Bears have the toughest schedule in the league. Their offensive line is a mess, and the defense is frankly overrated. They might be fielding the worst secondary in the NFL. I would be ecstatic with an 8-9 record.

They don’t even have their 1st round pick next year so a 5-12 finish doesn’t even help them for the future.
VM8U.gif

Nobody_Important

Also none y'all tell my fellow packers fans that I think the Bears are gonna be good.

I would rather not be burned alive with molten cheese and State Farm receipts.

greyshark

Also none y'all tell my fellow packers fans that I think the Bears are gonna be good.

I would rather not be burned alive with molten cheese and State Farm receipts.

The hype around Fields is larger than any I’ve ever seen for a Bears QB in my 35 years of watching this team. I’ve been sucked into it myself, I’m a believer in Fields. I just don’t see the supporting cast available to set him up for success, and I think our head coach is truly garbage.

Nobody_Important

The hype around Fields is larger than any I’ve ever seen for a Bears QB in my 35 years of watching this team. I’ve been sucked into it myself, I’m a believer in Fields. I just don’t see the supporting cast available to set him up for success, and I think our head coach is truly garbage.
Imagine if a Packers fan end up having a higher and more correct expectation of your team?

You won't be allowed into Valhalla. The refrigerator will dropkick your ass to the Lions.

greyshark

Imagine if a Packers fan end up having a higher and more correct expectation of your team?

You won't be allowed into Valhalla. The refrigerator will dropkick your ass to the Lions.

Lol - I’d love to be wrong, I’ll gladly eat crow if so. Would love to hear the argument for how they get to above .500. Fields may end up being great but I don’t think he alone gets them over the top.

Nobody_Important

On an unrelated note Rodgers has seen fit to fuck the Packers into the earth out of spite and greed.

I wanna die.

Tschumi

Chargers 20 - 16 WhhhFT Tschumi's Take (TT): WFT gotta wish they had a Herbert at QB... Everything else looks pretty solid in DC. Keenan Allen fantasy wizard... Always dislike this commentator's voice lol

Seahawks 28 - 16 Colts TT: I have no idea why I don't just always think the Seahawks are awesome by default. Depth of Field in TD celebration cam triggers me. Feel glad for Wentz having some joy through a tight window on that first TD. Is this the season we all remember TDs can be important again?

Eagles 32 - 6 Falcons TT: Great to see the Eagles having a good day after last season. Matt Ryan's scramble in the 1st quarter from a collapsed O Line looked like something from the MEU. I like Hurts. Congrats, new coach.

I'll cut it short here for now as I've been multitasking and my train is almost at its destination. More later.

Last edited:

TheGrat1

Steelers BayBee!!!!
herrera-4.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

1 down, 16 to go. And I do not care if we have the hardest schedule in the league, the last two times it happened we made the playoffs and even won a SB. Just means there will be more of this:
lR77jr.gif

Fuck the NFL.

Done with their race-baiting, police-hating, left-pandering, hypocritical bullshit.

🖕
hooray-its-weekend.gif

There are a thousand new fans born every day.

Tschumi

Steelers BayBee!!!!
herrera-4.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

1 down, 16 to go. And I do not care if we have the hardest schedule in the league, the last two times it happened we made the playoffs and even won a SB. Just means there will be more of this:
lR77jr.gif

hooray-its-weekend.gif

There are a thousand new fans born every day.
I love that gif but dbz elevates it so hard lol what was your search term for it?

greyshark

This Bears defense is shaping up to be awful. Dalton looked good as a game manager. This team seems pretty similar to last year - capable of beating bad teams but no chance against the contenders.

Top Bottom