• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 NFL Season | OT | "Some of those blokes are giving 110, 120%"

Who gon' winnit? (cut off at 10 for poll brevity's sake)

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • San Fran 49ers

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other, hear me roar my reasons

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • DEM TITANS BABAY

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
c499218b017bf5bfa68735478f24916c.gif

MVP!

Tschumi

I've kinda lost the NFL plot since new year's, wife's been teleworking and just couldn't find the time, so i guess I've missed whatever narrative that could explain why the pats have been pants

Bills one more year on top at least!

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I'm not going to lie watching the Patriots get the absolute fucking shit beat out of them last night by the bills was possibly the most cathartic NFL moment I have had in a very long time.
The only thing better would be to see the Bucs get wrecked at some point like that in the playoffs. Hopefully by the Packers or in the superbowl

bender

What time is it?
-I wish there was a way to combine Romo and Dak into one great QB.
-DLaw aside, looks like the defense is starting to check out.
-Diggs getting toasted all game long.
-Still don't understand Moore not using Pollard more.
-Lamb a no show today
-Wish they'd fire McCarthy and promote Dan.

Last edited:
What a wasted season for the Cowboys. So much talent on offense and defense, it's a damn shame..
As a 9ers fan I don't understand what the Cowboys offensive game plan was for this game. Early this season the Packers showed how you mitigate the 49ers defensive line and that is quick passes and then try to force their secondary into man coverage, go deep, get big yards or a PI call. Also, where the hell is Zeke?

Not that I'm complaining, it's looking pretty good for the 9ers right now.

bender

What time is it?
Cedric Wilson has been great all season but he was terrible today. Speaking of bad today, Randy Gregory.

As a 9ers fan I don't understand what the Cowboys offensive game plan was for this game. Early this season the Packers showed how you mitigate the 49ers defensive line and that is quick passes and then try to force their secondary into man coverage, go deep, get big yards or a PI call. Also, where the hell is Zeke?

Not that I'm complaining, it's looking pretty good for the 9ers right now.

Kellen Moore is overrated. Team is poorly coached overall. McCarthy should have taken the reins games ago. I doubt he fears for his job though but offensive play calling is his strength.

Last edited:
The Cowboys basically gave that game to the 9ers. All the penalties and one of the dumbest play calls to end a game that I have ever seen in my entire life. Holy shit, what an ugly turd of a game.

I ain't mad about it though.

Kellen Moore is overrated. Team is poorly coached overall. McCarthy should have taken the reins games ago. I doubt he fears for his job though but offensive play calling is his strength.
I've been pissed off at McCarthy for over 15 years. That silly fuck wanted to draft Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers

bender

What time is it?
The Cowboys basically gave that game to the 9ers. All the penalties and one of the dumbest play calls to end a game that I have ever seen in my entire life. Holy shit, what an ugly turd of a game.

Nah, 49'ers smashed the Cowboys. The comeback was mostly because of two d-lineman going down. Jimmy G tried to help.

Dak just isn't a great quarterback. I'd take Romo on the field 10 out of 10 times. I'll take Dak's leadership qualities and luck stat.

Can't wait to see Micah next year now that he has experience under his belt and will have an offseason training program.

Now I hope McCarthy gets fired and Dan gets promoted. Odds of that happening...1%.

HoodWinked

Raiders and Steelers one and done delights me. Had to kick that field goal get fucked son.

Also holy shit at the Bills first time in history a team has had a "perfect" offensive game. Every possession ended in a TD, no field goals, no punts, no turn overs, minus the kneels at the end. Also achieving this against Belichick makes it even more staggering. Patriots get stomped, Bucs stomp the eagles, Brady keeps making Belichick looking silly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom