• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2018 NFL Conference Championships - Defense is Dead

greyshark

How the hell are the Rams supposed to keep up with the Saints without Gurley? Just unleash this power running gameplan they’ve been hiding all season?

Hobbesian

Banned
I don't remember GAF having a problem with sports stream links in the passed so I'll just ask here: anyone mind tossing me a link for the game? Either here or through PM?

It's windy in my area right now rendering my reception pretty much unwatchable. The FOX site only allows one to stream content for one hour.

greyshark

I don't remember GAF having a problem with sports stream links in the passed so I'll just ask here: anyone mind tossing me a link for the game? Either here or through PM?

It's windy in my area right now rendering my reception pretty much unwatchable. The FOX site only allows one to stream content for one hour.

Sorry I got nothing - just watching through my antenna here.

If you need one still, PM me. I can’t PM peope

greyshark

I feel like the Rams defense is playing ok - good enough to win against this Saints offense if their own offense showed up.

taking the FG looks really bad now

Had they gotten stopped the Saints would have been backed up against their goal line, 5 minutes left, and Rams had TOS. Needed half a yard to take a lead

Last edited:

greyshark

A third down run here would be awful.

EDIT: Holy crap what a horrible play - lucky there was no flag there.

Last edited:
Man this is the worst year for NFL refs since we had the replacements awhile back.

I knew that shit would pop up today

Terrible refs

Last edited:

Dthomp

Man gotta feel for New Orleans here, hope they pull it out. Getting fucked hard at the end by the refs

Top Bottom