• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1up PDZ Review- 9

puebla

Willy Wanka said:
There was a new little bit of new footage at the end where they are on some kind of underground rail track and heading towards a big furnace. Gamespot said it was new in their video and I hadn't seen it before but maybe it was from X05.

Edit: Found the vid where I saw it.

Zero Hour Day One: 2:30 into the vid on the page. The X05 demo was extended according to them. It's not much but here is the link for anybody that is interested.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/11/22/news_6140258.html
could somebody take this vid & upload it.

i cant watch gamespot videos.

shpankey

not an idiot
jaundicejuice said:
No worries.

Still no one has answered my question, out of all the abortions that dwell within the game, only one truely matters to me. Is Wallguy in the game?
I thought I answered that?

Anyhow, I believe I've read some mention of some guy in the game called Wallace Guyford.

Deg

Banned
Agreed. Imagine how poor, excellent games like Battlefield, Socom and Ghost Recon, among others, would score if such nonsensical basis for grading them was used.

Unlike PD0 they didnt hype the single player nor promise anything. PD0 has a full single player game like Halo. Battlefield 2 has literally no single player in comparison. This is why they say they 'added' one to the console game. Multiplayer has growth and stats tracking. Its like a single player game in that you progress to get unlocks etc. So thats where you play 100% of the time. The multiplayer is astounding and you more levels and extras compared to PD0. Some of the mods are flat out great. The gameplay awe making. FPS of the year easy.

Did anyone really think PD0 was going to score higher on average than Kameo? I didn't.

I'm actually suprised at Kameo's short length too. I figured it to be more Zelda-ish in length.

Top Bottom