• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 5, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
If they don't mess up the character I bet audiences are going to like him, dude has some killer moves.

(comic spoiler)
There's a character, who is gay, named Paul. He looks like Jesus though so that's what everyone calls him. He's a really cool character and sure to be a fan fave if they introduce him on the show.

I really like him as well and they didn't try to make the fact that he is gay a deliberate point as well but something unexpected and natural. He's quite a badass.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I really like him as well and they didn't try to make the fact that he is gay a deliberate point as well but something unexpected and natural. He's quite a badass.

(comic)
Tyreese -> Abraham -> Jesus as far as I'm concerned. I just hope the character they introduce when they inevitably kill him :)/) off is even half as cool.

I'm ready for this to come back, along with Game of Thrones. Lately TV has been so stale and boring.

Banshee brah.

someday

Banned
In the second season of the webisodes, the ones in the storage facility, the main guy is apparently Lori's brother. He drives off at the end and is never seen again in the webisodes and never talked about in TWD series. I wonder if this is the connection. I actually wanted the new series to have absolutely nothing at all to do with TWD.

Volimar

For call of duty fans, Jon Bernthal (Shane) is voicing a character in the exo zombies mode of the upcomingnhavoc dlc for advanced warfare.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
In the second season of the webisodes, the ones in the storage facility, the main guy is apparently Lori's brother. He drives off at the end and is never seen again in the webisodes and never talked about in TWD series. I wonder if this is the connection. I actually wanted the new series to have absolutely nothing at all to do with TWD.

I forgot about that and I bet the writers did too.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Love the poster, I am looking forward to seeing how the team will face up along the journey together than being split apart. This should make things a hell lot of interesting.
Lol good luck with that. That's what Season 5 was supposed to be and well...yeah:

RPGCrazied

Talking Dead bumped an hour for some new show? Boo. I always liked watching it right after the episode ended. Sure hope they change the time for Talking Dead back to its original slot.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Talking Dead bumped an hour for some new show? Boo. I always liked watching it right after the episode ended. Sure hope they change the time for Talking Dead back to its original slot.

Only for the first episode. Better Call Saul is airing on Mondays so The Talking Dead will resume in it's old slot the following week.

RPGCrazied

Only for the first episode. Better Call Saul is airing on Mondays so The Talking Dead will resume in it's old slot the following week.

Oh sorry. Researching this I found out this is kinda old news. :p Sorry for the bump. I'm glad its just one night then. Is Season 5 Part 2 thread coming soon?

I like the cast pics:

oDlN980.jpg

so badass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom