• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Favourite game of all time PC or Console

Tarazet

Well... I just bought a copy of Valkyrie Profile. I've been playing it for an hour, and now I have to start over because I don't have enough space on my memory card. And I'm looking forward to it, which says a lot coming from me. It's still early, but from what I've seen so far it's already firmly in my top 5. So far, every moment has been bold. I haven't played a game with writing this good since Chrono Trigger.

vitaflo

screenshot_phan_001.png

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
mi1_1.gif

this one opened my eyes.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
out_of_this_world_2.jpg

oh yeah. this one too.

negitoro7

3-way tie between:

Street Fighter II: Turbo (Hyper Fighting)
Counter-Strike
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

All 3 games owned me for a great portion of my childhood/teen years

Honorable Mentions to:

Virtual On: CyberTroopers (played this much more than Oratorio Tangram)
Virtua Cop 2
Sega SuperGT / Scud Race
Perfect Dark (never owned it, but great multiplayer memories at friend's house)

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
It is a three way tie between Metal Gear Solid 3, Goldeneye, and Ocarina of Time. I am leaning more towards Metal Gear. I will buy a PS3 JUST for Metal Gear 4.

Bowen_B

Banned
Third Strike
PSO
Card Fighter's Clash
Team Buddies

I can't chose between them, they're so different!
It hurts me to see people actually say that their favourite game ever is FFVII

Top Bottom