• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Favourite game of all time PC or Console

vangace

Mine has to be the original Homeworld, i have played it more than 5 times and currently playiing it now. Its the only game that has really drawn me, it does feel like you are watching a movie of epic proportions. :D

Tarazet

Lemmings & Oh No! More Lemmings (PSX). Now if I could only get my 3rd-party mouse to work without moving the memory card to slot 2. :/

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
PC: Enemy Territory tied with BF2

NeoGeo: King of Fighters '98: Dream Match Never Ends

Tsubaki

game_grandia_saturn_jpn.jpg

Jiggy

Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Pokemon is the runner-up, but would actually win out if Fire Red/Leaf Green and Emerald were allowed to count as one since they're somewhat like expansions of each other.

Tain

I have no fucking clue, but as far as semi-nostalgia underdogs that I feel like supporting go...

07.jpeg

ye olde voot.

As far as games I've probably put the most time into...

1093472859.jpg

IIDX.

And then there's Quake 3 and Third Strike and shit. So, yeah, no clue.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
And people say GAF does not like the PC.

Kroole

I'll make it easy on me and pick two.

PC: Quake(world). Released in 1996 and this game still outdoes most fps released today in sheer deathmatch fun.

Console: Tough one. I'll have to go with Super mario 64. That game alone brought me back to the console world. It's a fun little cassette.

_Angelus_

Banned
Its really tough to just pick one above all the rest.

I'd have to be between these 3 games

Sega Rally.
Conta3 the Alien War
Sonic 2

Link1110

224328.jpg

Brilliant, fun dungeons, good graphics, and so many minigames. I put 60 hours into this one and loved every minute of it.

somari

Metal Gear Solid is up there, definitely. So is StarCraft, and Brood War should be a given. SC just isn't complete without it.

I'm not really sure if I have a definite favorite game of all time. The games I want to play wildly vary, depending on my mood. Sometimes, I'll sit down and pour a solid hour into driving around the old stomping grounds of Grand Theft Auto 3 again to clear my head, or go and unlock everything in Soul Calibur while eating a supreme pizza and listening to rock and roll music.

It just depends on how I'm feeling at the moment that I sit down to videogame.

Can't do it for consoles because there's so much I enjoy.

PC's is a little easier, since it's rare for a PC game to be unique enough / console-like to catch my attention.

Interstate '76
Outlaws
Thexder
Dune 2
World of Warcraft

Console: Castlevania: SotN (Suikoden 2 runner-up)
PC (including Amiga): Frontier (WoW runner-up)

Mostly console games in my top 20 though.

Top Bottom