• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Favourite game of all time PC or Console

siege

Banned
242754.jpg

Tsubaki

I love how half the posters don't know the meaning of "favorite/favourite".

I can't decide! So let me list 10 games I like!

ghibli99

Tsubaki said:
I love how half the posters don't know the meaning of "favorite/favourite".

I can't decide! So let me list 10 games I like!
It's sort of a loaded question, ne? :) If you can actually pick just one, you haven't played enough games. :lol I like "genre favorites" better, but even then, with the sheer magnitude of great titles over the years, it's tough, even when broken down by system.

If someone had a gun to my head, well...

Console: Chrono Trigger

PC: The Bard's Tale

Man, just looking at those two titles, I can think of at least 20 others that could take their place. Threads like this are maddening. :)

Console: Mario Kart 64 ( only game I still play with my friends when I go home to visit )
SoulCalibur (DC) and GoldenEye (N64) must be mentioned as well
PC: Counter-Strike

Raiden

Banned
oot4.jpeg

At this point you just realise what you're playing...which is the only game that you can 100% call a work of art.

BlueLegs

Console 2d = Street Fighter 3 - 3rd Strike
Console 3d = Majora's Mask
PC = Doom 2 (mainly for the mods, though i have played through single player more times than i can remember)

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
full_screen_25.jpg

BF1942(pre 1.4 patch)

Bf2 is okay...but I hate it because it killed BF42 and its nowhere near as good a game.

BF:V was garbage.

Console would have to be Zelda or Mario something. Cant decide which one and which number.

COCKLES

being watched
Ah the perennial fave thread.

Impossible task.

So I'll just name three games that come to mind that have given me great satisfaction playing them. Ask me tommorow and I'll probably list a different three.

RACING DESTRUCTION SET - C64

I'd love to see a new version of this on Xbox Live Arcade. Hi-Res graphics, but same identical play.

racingds.gif

TEAM FORTRESS CLASSIC - PC

Like most TFC fans, I feel like Valve's Man in the Iron Mask - TFC imprisoned in their basement, shunned by Gabe Newll in favour of crap like Day of Defeat. For shame Vavle. Where's our fucking TFC Source / TF2?!?!

TFCrev6.jpg

RIDDICK - Xbox

Starbreeze know how to push the Xbox like no other (see Enclave). Awesome game. Their 360 stuff should be mindblowing.

chronicles-riddick-escape-butcher-bay-1.jpg

Top Bottom