• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX hacked by virgin dorks again? It's down

Zeroing

Banned
MZmuLrx.jpg
Wait... are those xbox fans? Wow that is cringe. Where are the women?

ReBurn

Gold Member
Oh so men are from xbox and women are from PC type of thing.... got it.
All I'm saying is I see women playing PC games on Twitch. I don't recall seeing women in the crowd at Xbox or PlayStation E3 events. Just saying is all.

Zeroing

Banned
All I'm saying is I see women playing PC games on Twitch. I don't recall seeing women in the crowd at Xbox or PlayStation E3 events. Just saying is all.
I did saw some women on Playstation events. Dressed normally, does that count?

ParaSeoul

Everyone ok? It's like 2 hrs on a saturday, maybe go for a walk or buy some groceries? Talk to you kids? Walk the dog? Do some homework? Get a haircut?
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be fine.
The games you paid for suddenly didn't work. What if the next outage is longer? We need to be holding companies accountable.

Reactions: Isa

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
The games you paid for suddenly didn't work. What if the next outage is longer? We need to be holding companies accountable.
Or you could not care that a system might be down 0.05% of its overall time and do something else I guess. Some people act like it's down half the time or something, just silly.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Or you could not care that a system might be down 0.05% of its overall time and do something else I guess. Some people act like it's down half the time or something, just silly.

I remember when PlayStation Network went down for like six months. Just gone. I think they gave everyone free identity theft alert subscriptions or someshit that was a pain in the ass to cancel.

Anyways, yea, could be worse.

Top Bottom