• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX hacked by virgin dorks again? It's down

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I might be wrong here but you guys still can play offline games, right? If so then play some single player games until the online returns.

recursive

I don't need to check shit, I'm logged in and playing (gamepass) and have been for hours.
Than why are you here shitposting? Will save you the trouble.

wZWP3BH.jpg

Annoying.
Thought something was wrong with my Internet but loaded up the roku and apps working fine. Xbox so.

Last edited:
Could definitely use some rain here. I need to build a fence but the ground is too hard to dig into, even with the auger.
We have like 5 straight days of 90+ coming up. I hear you man. You gotta get that auger with the water that resembles a core drill.

Oh thanks man, you sure showed me, I must be hallucinating being online right now.
Never sign off or shower is the secret! Got ya. Let me get back to mom's place and quit my job then we can head up getting 14 hours a day in bro!

Stop dude. This is not supposed to be a serious post.

Jennings

I'm sure everything will be fixed by the time the big event launches tomorrow and the blip will be a distant memory by then. Enjoy your Saturday, cuddle up with a good book.

Last edited:
Mobile phone, you got one? It's a device in which I can listen to my girl bitch and reply to you. Amazing ain't it? Wow.

I would ask about a girl but we already know how that goes.....
You sound like a great guy. Sorry, your horrible woman makes you get off your ass whenever Xbox goes down. Seems like you're being super helpful though.

Malio

Just played a single player Super Mega Baseball 3 and a multi-player, no issues. Might be having sporadic issues.

Last edited:

Goalus

Down for me as well. Also can’t access any of my physical, single player, supposedly offline games. This is the second time within a month this has happened. The fuck is going on at Microsoft? Why can’t I play my single player games offline?
You can, if you go to network settings and select 'Go offline'. I thought my Xbox was f*cked, but right after I went offline, all my games came back.

Top Bottom