• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX hacked by virgin dorks again? It's down

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
tumblr_nwae9g1tPe1qdqlkxo1_400.gifv

Yeah, whatever. I went all in on PC gaming for a couple years, before I realized it was just one annoyance after another. There was always something to disrupt gaming with PC, which is why I put away the gaming PC and never looked back.
xbox gets errors too. consoles aren't nearly as convenient as they used to be. also have to pay to play online and locked down drm where you dont own the games since xbox requires an internet connection or it wont work at all.

Well there was VoostKain who swore Stadia was the best platform ever. He and all his alt accounts got banned, so I think we are back to 0.
Well i have never heard or even see any post from this so call "VoostKain" Mind to link his banned post ? even if banned his old post should still be seeable

Tams

Why do you assume they are virgins?
They're just being edgy because they are (understandably) not happy that they can't play games the way they want to and usually can

The 'hackers' (likely no actual hacking took place) are probably having all the fun. Assuming this isn't just Microsoft's servers sharting themselves.

Last edited:

Nemesisuuu

Why do you assume they are virgins?
They are probably knee deep in womans part of anatomy (we have to be PC so we don't offend somebody) cause they have awesome hacking skills, icebreaking. Well, if I'm gonna be honest - I know who isn't getting any - the guy crying about his weekend ruined cause he can't play video games.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
GAF! you're all slacking.
We all know what the first post should of been...
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Well i have never heard or even see any post from this so call "VoostKain" Mind to link his banned post ? even if banned his old post should still be seeable
He had several accounts, AfroRepublican, etc. I'm sure he's here somewhere under a different alt. But, he was a huge Stadia fanboy.

His reason for being banned wasn't a specific post, but having several accounts

Last edited:

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Oh boy , if you have never seen a voostkain thread you're in for a treat...Most of the times in his threads, logic shined by its absence as well as a solid championning of Stadia the futur n°1 in gaming...
But to be fair I don't remember him as a fanboy or console warrior, just as someone that was sure about his opinion on Stadia mostly but so far Stadia seems more dead than alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

GHound

offline games don't exist, all hail our GAAS overlords!

MAY THE MTX BE WITH YOU!
That sounds like the beginnings of a plot to a bad sci-fi novel. One where the big corporations develop a time machine to send overly aggressive monetization practices back in time so that they can be implemented in games they were never originally in. :messenger_fearful:
jMgkUcY.png

ParaSeoul

I might be wrong here but you guys still can play offline games, right? If so then play some single player games until the online returns.
They can't,look up MVG videos on the Xbox DRM if you want to know more. For some reason we're not allowed to post them.

ParaSeoul

Really!? Sometimes my PS5 lose internet connection but it never kicks me out when I‘m playing single player game, it just gives me notification on top that I lost internet connection.
Same I didn't have internet for a most of last december and could still play both ps4 and ps5 games.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Same I didn't have internet for a most of last december and could still play both ps4 and ps5 games.
To me it’s super weird that you can’t play SP games without internet connection. Sometimes shit happen and you lose internet, so that means you can’t play your SP games offline!?……Why!?

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
DRM. Its horrible and a huge issue despite what you're going to hear on here from some people.
The way I see it, no matter what you should able to play your SP games offline, there is no excuse.

One time my house lost power and couldn’t play my consoles but I was able to play my Switch completely offline….shit happens! But at least I had options but this DRM BS is all about taking those options away from you.

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

The way I see it, no matter what you should able to play your SP games offline, there is no excuse.

One time my house lost power and couldn’t play my consoles but I was able to play my Switch completely offline….shit happens! But at least I had options but this DRM BS is all about taking those options away from you.
You should. Its why people are rightfully against this crap.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Been messing around with Battlefield 2042 and the new map. All Xbox players dropped off at one point and I haven't seen another tonight.

jigglet

Banned
"virgin dorks" reminds me of when I learned that of all the expletives in the world, calling someone in prison a "punk" is the most offensive thing you can do

OP if you ever end up in prison, try calling the badest motherfucker in there a "virgin dork", for, uh, science

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Everyone ok? It's like 2 hrs on a saturday, maybe go for a walk or buy some groceries? Talk to you kids? Walk the dog? Do some homework? Get a haircut?
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be fine.

Top Bottom