• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass General Discussion

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Can't wait for that future where the entire top 20 is CoD.

YAGpXPdh.jpg

You're .. not wrong.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Did I see somewhere that the new Dune strategy game was coming to PC gamepass?

EDIT: Yep. Cool.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Tian Ding is genuinely a great game. Top tier comic artwork constantly. The first major boss is actually well designed. The setting couldn't be more fresh.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It’s Halloween season, so here's a list of the scariest games on Microsoft Game Pass to get yourself into the holiday spirit with.

From Amnesia to The Evil Within, there's plenty of spooky games on Game Pass to celebrate the Halloween season. So in this video we're going over some of the scariest games to play right now, including some new ones like Signalis, to classic horror romps such as Dead Space.

00:00 - Intro
00:12 - Signalis
01:21 - Dead Space
03:04 - Amnesia Collection
04:31 - Soma
05:29 - Scorn
06:37 - The Evil Within
07:47 - Outro

DaGwaphics

A strange question but i cannot find any info about it on the internet at all.. How much data does the PC gamepass client use? not talking about xcloud but just the gamepass launcher, due to current situations i don't have internet other then a metered connection that's capped at an absurd low limit. My series x uses way to much data for me to use atm so my only hope is the PC client now.

Realistically the cloud is going to use more data than just downloading the games onto a console or PC. Assuming of course that you are planning on finishing an average size game. Cloud might work if you just want to fill in for a few days or something like that.

feynoob

Banned
Some juicy gamepass news.
• Identify and prioritize key titles with a goal of adding 15+ per month across Console, PC and Cloud.
• Drive content valuations and develop win/win deal structures that maximize partner value and ROI for Microsoft. Have worked on deals of all sizes, from <$1M to $100M+ opportunities. Content investments have grown Game Pass from 10M to 25M+ subscribers.
• Key member of Xbox's "Digital Days" team and Game Pass subject matter expert in those discussions. Meet with key partners on quarterly basis to discuss their Xbox business, contextualize their performance in Game Pass and discuss long-range opportunities across their transactional business and subscriptions.
• Game Pass lead for Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda and 2P, assisting our portfolio of 23 creative teams and XGS publishing partners building Day One content for Game Pass. Have supported 1P projects like Forza Horizon 5, Forza Motorsport, Halo Infinite, Perfect Dark and many more unannounced.

Last edited:

Fredrik

Lol 100+million. They couldve fund sequels to former xbox exclusive Alan Wake with that money.
I’m thinking that they have something big coming up, would be worse to know they spend little since paying more in this case means a better service for subscribers (until they raise the price… which will happen and which is why I prepaid)

Top Bottom