• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Console Evolution: Xbox To Series X

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
I have about 360GB available storage to use on my Series S, gentlemen, I have devolved.

Get a cheap 1tb ssd drive, and proper usb cable, and offload your older games to it. As per digital Foundry, if you have the right usb cable (sabrent i think) they still load a lot faster than the mechanical drives of last gen. I think this is a key point that was missed by a lot of people.

Last edited:
Xbox is on record to have its best holiday season ever without Halo, let that sink in console war’n fanboys

But the real question is how long can that last, we don't even know what to expect from the console in 2021.

If MS does not start releasing some good exclusives within the first 6 months of 2021 it could be a rap early because PS5 has some great titles coming all of next year, assuming nothing gets delayed.

bighugeguns

Storage issues aside, you're getting a hell of a lot of bang for buck in this Series S combined with Gamepass, and it's pretty much alone in the price segment, I can see this thing being the silent victor of this generation.

OrtizTwelve

Storage issues aside, you're getting a hell of a lot of bang for buck in this Series S combined with Gamepass, and it's pretty much alone in the price segment, I can see this thing being the silent victor of this generation.

For price and performance, and Game Pass, $299 makes a lot of sense to most people.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Xbox is on record to have its best holiday season ever without Halo, let that sink in console war’n fanboys
But Halo outside of few titles, which are loosely connected sucks, so I don't know. I am more salty because of The Medium got delayed, I like Blooper team a lot. >Observer_ was the shit.

bighugeguns

But Halo outside of few titles, which are loosely connected sucks, so I don't know. I am more salty because of The Medium got delayed, I like Blooper team a lot. >Observer_ was the shit.
I think we're a bit past the "It's teh Halo box!" thing? I reckon these days it's all about the fact that it's the Gamepass console!

Seriously I couldn't give less of a shit about exclusives if you give me a bunch of games to play for free instead. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Top Bottom