• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

cjp

Just got home 5 minutes ago, is the video feed live on the page for anyone yet?

Edit: yes, yes it is

giga

A lot of nerds.

UY08c48.png

Aiii

So not worth it
That big fanboy crowd though, never not cool to see.

will annoy the fuck out of everyone watching once they start cheering the most basic dumb stuff

I swear to god my patience is gonna be so thin for the typical Apple showtime tropes. I can't abide the dad jokes today, or the musical guest.

I swear if there's some dumpy hair joke or weed reference I'm gonna lose it.

Oh come on, that was like the best part of WWDC 2014

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh they're probably gonna talk about that app movie too.

Mr Swine

Banned
Wow 2 hours long? So hopefully a big chunk is for the new redesigned iOS and the rest for the new iPad and whatever they have stored

Neither the Apple Events app or the WWDC app on my Apple TV is letting me start the stream. Don't fuck with me Apple.

Edit: atfter I posted this it let me

Ugh, I still haven't gotten rid of the album they forced on me last time. And I don't think you even can anymore.

Isn't it just the same as hiding any other purchased content through iTunes?

Aleh

I hate I can't watch it live, I'm not at home :/
Debating whether to wait till I get back or just look up what happens every now and then.

Anyone who wants to watch on not-Apple gear (i.e. PC) you can use Streamlink. If you don't have VLC install that too.

Install the binaries, drop to cmd/Powershell and put this at the prompt:

streamlink hlsvariant://p-events-delivery.akamaized.net/17qopibbefvoiuhbsefvbsefvopihb06/m3u8/hls_mvp.m3u8 best

This will stream the HLS to VLC automatically.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Seems to be playing just fine on the crappy kitchen chromebook!
Thanks for that chrome extension!

Aiii

So not worth it
Anyone who wants to watch on not-Apple gear (i.e. PC) you can use Streamlink. If you don't have VLC install that too.

streamlink hlsvariant://p-events-delivery.akamaized.net/17qopibbefvoiuhbsefvbsefvopihb06/m3u8/hls_mvp.m3u8 best

Or just use Edge.

Aleh

Edge supports the stream natively too

MacRumors just said the media are being informed that the keynote will last more than 2 hours today.

My god. What could they have in store? Usually they're 1.5 hours, 2 at the most at big events.

Jony is retiring, last 30 minutes are just a montage of his product design videos. The last five minutes are the final product video, and its for the Apple HQ.

ArchAngel

Apple workers applause bomb incoming!

My iPad 2017 should be delivered tomorrow, let's see what the future of iOS will look like :)

WillyBear

Neo Member
Hm I'm using Edge and it's not working here :s, just says Apple Special Event. June 5, 2017. Live video will begin at 10 a.m. PDT.

LordOfChaos

MacRumors just said the media are being informed that the keynote will last more than 2 hours today.

My god. What could they have in store? Usually they're 1.5 hours, 2 at the most at big events.

Plus they're front loading so much of the news, like the Playgrounds update.

Should be decent, here we go!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Off topic but I Have no where else to post. A skunk I think sprayed the side of my house or under my house last night at like 4am. We woke up from the smell coming from the heater vents. Its almost entirely dissipated now but it was INSANE. It smelled like burning rubber. I thought there was electrical fire.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's probably just for these wide crowd shots.

Just some members of the herb parade waving to me.

Off topic but I Have no where else to post. A skunk I think sprayed the side of my house or under my house last night at like 4am. We woke up from the smell coming from the heater vents. Its almost entirely dissipated now but it was INSANE. It smelled like burning rubber. I thought there was electrical fire.

Try some bleach?

Top Bottom