- Aug 27, 2019
Available for prepurchase today!
- Shadowlands will introduce a new leveling system, meant to provide a meaningful sense of advancement with every level achieved.
- Current max-level characters will begin Shadowlands at level 50 and work toward the new level cap of 60.
- Four Covenants to choose from: Kyrian, Night Fae, Venthyr, Necrolords.
- We'll see Uther and Kael'thas again!
- Five new zones - the gleaming fields of Bastion, the scarred battlefields of Maldraxxus, the eternal twilight of Ardenweald, the opulent keeps of Revendreth, and the horrific Maw
- Select a Covenant and the Covenant Campaign grants new abilities as you level based on your choice, including class specific abilities.
- Develop Soulbinds with specific Covenant members, which grant them access to that character’s specific traits and bonuses.
- Torghast, Tower of the Damned - Highly replayable and inspired by roguelike games, explore its ever-changing halls and chambers and do battle with the minions of the Jailer, Torghast’s vile ruler.
- Pandaren and all allied races will now be able to become Death Knights.
- Three different digital pre-order options:
- Base Edition - $39.99 SRP, providing a new lower entry point compared to previous expansions
- Heroic Edition - ($59.99) includes the expansion; a level-120 character boost; and the Ensorcelled Everwyrm mount, which provides access to a questline through which players can earn the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler transmogrification set
- Epic Edition - ($79.99) includes the Anima Wyrmling pet; the Wraithchill cosmetic weapon effect; the Eternal Traveler’s Hearthstone, designed with a unique visual effect; and 30 days of game time, in addition to all of the contents from the Heroic Edition.
- All bonuses from the Heroic and Epic Editions are unlocked immediately upon pre-purchase.
- Pre-purchasing any edition of Shadowlands will allow players to have Pandaren and allied race Death Knights once the Patch 8.3 is live.