• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolverine 3 aka "Logan" new details

Status
Not open for further replies.
NME said:
Meanwhile, further plot details have been revealed, including how mutant births are severely in decline, and people aren’t sure why. Hugh Jackman’s character also ends up training a clawed mutant called Laura played by Sienna Novikov, a comic-book character who becomes the mutant known as X-23. Like Wolverine, X-23 has a regenerative healing factor, superhuman strength, senses, speed and reflexes. She also has retractable adamantium-coated bone claws in her hands and feet.

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/n.../419432?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

X23 gon give it to ya

UQyXXfH.jpg

X-23 is a baby
Or not

Corpsepyre

Banned
Those thinking they could or would have adapted Old Man Logan are delirious. There's absolutely no way that storyline could have happened given the budget + rights issues in play. Have a feeling this is going to be another run off the mill Wolverine film with a shit villain.

MG310

Those thinking they could or would have adapted Old Man Logan are delirious. There's absolutely no way that storyline could have happened given the budget + rights issues in play. Have a feeling this is going to be another run off the mill Wolverine film with a shit villain.

It's been a while but IIRC they have the rights to no living characters in that story aside from Logan.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
So the kid is baby Wolverine? It's like the exact same super powers. Kind of lame, but whatever.

SpaceWolf

Banned
UQyXXfH.jpg

X-23 is a baby

Maybe in 10 years then. Weird to have her be so young though. I'm no comic expert but every piece of media I've seen of her she's been at least mid teens.

So the kid is baby Wolverine? It's like the exact same super powers. Kind of lame, but whatever.

I wouldn't be surprised if the film of the story takes place over a significant stretch of time, perhaps with Logan training the girl for around a decade during the waning years of his immortality, as Logan teaches her to confront the central antagonist in his stead and to essentially become the next Wolverine.

Also, I predict that...due to the sudden decline off mutant births...Xavier's School for the Gifted will have been closed down for years, Children of Men style. The villain will probably be revealed to be responsible for causing this wordwide epidemic, but his plot will so how get foiled and reversed, leading to mutant children being born once again...lending the film's conclusion an oddly hopeful note as Logan finally dies.

Tizoc

she is a clone of wolverine, so? it is logan asian?

im really asking, i dont know haha

Cammy (the Blonde Brritish Street Fighter character with the sweet ass) is a clone of this guy
Who far as we know may as well be Romanian :V

Don't bother trying to make sense of race with cloning, it's not like Wolverine was cloned to get a Canadian Super Soldier :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom