• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood |OT| Out With The New Order, In With The Old Blood

Revengineer

Unconfirmed Member
Paid full price because I didn't even care to search for a deal.

Preload ready. TNO was my favorite single player shooter since Modern Warfare 1.

FLAguy954

Hopefully we won't have to force AA in the PC version at launch like with TNO.

Speaking of the PC version, who is up for the task of creating the PC performance thread?

The End

Paid full price because I didn't even care to search for a deal.

Preload ready. TNO was my favorite single player shooter since Modern Warfare 1.

Honestly pretty excited about what Machine Games can do when they don't have to worry about last-gen restraints

DirtyLarry

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!
Did they push the release date up for this game? I swore, SWORE it was not until later in the month!!!
This is the best news I have gotten (video game related) all year, easily!!!
Downloading my preorder now!!

FLAguy954

I just got the game for $15. I promised myself I would not pre-order this year but trying new games for cheap on PC is addicting as hell :p.

Levyne

Banned
Doesn't the MSAA done through console commands reset each time you hit a loading screen anyways? I remember that being a pain in TNO

M.W.

Hmm, hit DL to PS4 on the website and it just has those blocks fading in and out. Does that mean it's DLing?

Waiting until I'm paid on this coming Friday and then I'll purchase a copy from Steam. I'll start the d/l before I head off for work.

Man, I hope TNO is $15 or less during the summer Steam sale. I'd love to replay it again on PC, I already bought on PS4 for $60 at launch.

Corpekata

Banned
Waiting until I'm paid on this coming Friday and then I'll purchase a copy from Steam. I'll start the d/l before I head off for work.

Man, I hope TNO is $15 or less during the summer Steam sale. I'd love to replay it again on PC, I already bought on PS4 for $60 at launch.

There's a package deal with TNO and OB for 45 bucks on Steam. Not quite 15 bucks but fairly close if you were buying OB anyway.

So, when does this even unlock (Germany / steam( ? It is rather unclear if different digital platforms have different release times.

So is there a lot more Occult stuff in this one? I loved TNO but part of me wished for more overt Occult stuff like in the old games.

It really starts showing the occult stuff starting from chapter 2, how much it delves into it remains to be seen.

But the castle seems dripping in occult atmosphere

Lunar FC

Super excited for this, but is unfortunately releasing during finals week. Anybody know if the PS+ deal will still be there after it's released?

Does someone want to make a separate review thread, or should I also keep them in the OP?
Super excited for this, but is unfortunately releasing during finals week. Anybody know if the PS+ deal will still be there after it's released?
As far as I know, it's only until release tonight. I have finals as well, but I'm just going to buy it and leave it on my PS4.

Lunar FC

Does someone want to make a separate review thread, or should I also keep them in the OP?

As far as I know, it's only until release tonight. I have finals as well, but I'm just going to buy it and leave it on my PS4.

Don't know if I've got that kind of self control.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Will probably end up finishing this in one sitting simply because the hype is real.

Top Bottom