• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why TF are Californians allowed in the cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

///PATRIOT

Banned
Don't even start with "Californian is a minority's best friend", "a member of our family", "don't tell me what to do", bla, bla, bla.

1. They piss on the street - and you cannot clean this. So all the buildings have all the time piss stains, stone discoloration, etc.

2. They shit and people don't clean after them - I don't know, maybe there should be a Californian tax (if there isn't already), or it should go up by 500% with all the profits being dedicated to cleaning the streets EVERY DAMN DAY, since this is how often I see the shit on the street while walking with kids. I never caught anyone, which probably means fuckers go out at 6am when there is nobody around.

You have a garden, no problem, Californians can do their thing over there. If you live in an apartment in the city - get a damn cat, they are the right animals for your situation. Or a turtle, rabbit, goldfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom