• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who tested the new PS5 model better?

Who tested the new PS5 better?

• Total voters
I didn't really include Austin as a joke option.

I guess I clowned myself with that one expecting people to be serious.

200.gif

chonga

It all depends on if he feels like he has to apologize to something.

🤷‍♂️

For comparison sake Hardware Busters responded to the criticism by doing additional testing.
Because both they and GN are grown ass people who don't just want to pile hate and create drama for drama's sake.

There's why Austin is a complete prick. Because he openly admitted putting misleading information out on the subject purely to get YouTube hits and even when presented with the sound logical rationale for why he was wrong, rather than being a grown up he doubled down on his original conclusions.

He's just a money whore trying to get cheap clicks and doesn't give a shit if he gives out wrong info, so long as it makes him money.

Yesh, he stuck to his guns in that video.
But now its clear that he made a mistake. I dont really care, but I think it would be a good idea for him to do another video with more testing or at least aknoledge gamer nexus's results.
You think this fucking clown will do that?

He's cemented himself as a micky mouse tech tuber. The people who follow him are just as clueless as he is.

Thirty7ven

Banned
Think it’s hilarious that known Xbois voted for the rat. I love you, stay on point, never change… ever, against everything and everyone, you stay the course!

Last edited:
Reactions: GHG

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
Can we all step back and realize that we are spending too much time on a HW revision.

I suppose its a product of not really having many things to discuss about this new gen.

Thirty7ven

Banned
Can we all step back and realize that we are spending too much time on a HW revision.

I suppose its a product of not really having many things to discuss about this new gen.

I don’t think we are talking about a hardware revision. We talking about cheese loving rats who are corroding brains on YouTube.

Last edited:

I think it was nice that tests were done so the consumer can find out if there's any issues with the revision. There's always a change that they messed something up but thankfully that isn't the case with this model. I was a little worried myself until the testing was done.

GHG

Think it’s hilarious that known Xbois voted for the rat. I love you, stay on point, never change… ever, against everything and everyone, you stay the course! Idiots can be idiots, don’t ever let a sane person tell you otherwise.

This is what's making me laugh, there are some people seemingly unironically voting for him.

It's almost like a celebration of stupid.

Top Bottom