• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would you like to see in Affleck's Batman films?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

An emphasis on the Bat-Family (namely Nightwing, Oracle, Red Hood, & either Tim Drake or Damian Wayne as Robin).

I want to see him be a detective. Use those skills to put a stop to a Zsasz killing spree.

I'd also like to see Nightwing and a kid Robin(Drake, todd, damian, whoever). A kid robin could work in live action.

MartyStu

I second the Bad-Dad vote. Like Wolverine, Bruce is infinitely more interesting when he is not doing his entire loner thing. Some of that is nice, but mainly as contrast.

Particularly, I want a movie that has all his kids sort of skulking in the periphery until some grand conclusion has them all come together and 'Manoeuvre seven' some fools.

Preferably post-Under the Hood. I want Jason around, but I am not sure I am ready for an adaptation after Arkham Knight.

Meaningful cameos from the greater universe would also be nice. Enough to remind us that Batman lives in a shared world, but not so much that it overwhelms the movie.

I want to see a movie where Batman has to use his brains to out smart Riddler. I really wanted to see Nolan's take on Riddler but oh well.

I know that this thread is about what we want to see but everyone agrees we are going to get Affleck versus Leto in the next batman movie, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom