• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Spring TV shows will you be watching? - 2015 Ver. + A Look at New Spring Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Returning:

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Bob's Burgers
Marry Me
Modern Family
American Horror Story: Freak Show
Portlandia
Archer
Banshee
Girls
Looking
Broad City
The Fall
Helix
The Flash
Justified
Arrow
Black Sails
The Americans
Scandal
Nashville
The Walking Dead
Vikings
House of Cards
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Outlander
Game of Thrones
Silicon Valley
Veep
Orphan Black
Da Vinci's Demons
Mad Men
Rick and Morty
Turn: Washington's Spies

New:

Galavant
Marvel's Agent Carter
Togetherness
Man Seeking Woman
Fortitude
Better Call Saul
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Bloodline
Daredevil
Deadline Gallipoli
Flesh and Bone
Gallipoli

Maybe:

Babylon
Schitt's Creek
Grantchester
Wolf Hall
Sons of Liberty
Night Will Fall
X Company
The Last Man on Earth
DIG
The Dovekeepers
PBS' Vietnam stuff
First Peoples
Aquarius
Between
iZombie
The Astronaut Wives Club

Will make OTs for:

Cucumber, Banana, Tofu
Vikings
Da Vinci's Demons
Flesh and Bone
Turn: Washington's Spies

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
FX's new comedy 'The Comedians' (starring Billy Crystal and Josh Gad) will premiere April 9 at 10pm followed by the fifth season premiere of Louie at 10:30.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The PlayStation original series 'Powers' will launch on March 10 with its first three episodes, with new episodes releasing every Tuesday.

The first episode of Powers will be free for everyone at PlayStation.com/Powers, while the full season will be free to members of PlayStation Plus.

berzeli

Banned
There is show called Banana? and other one Cucumber?

And a third companion show called Tofu. They're all from the writer of Queer as Folk (Russell T Davies), premièred to critical acclaim yesterday, and they have gotten their name from a scale used for measuring the hardness of an erection.

... I should maybe make a thread for them now that I think about it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Apparently we Danes (used to) do that.

lol why would they do that though? Was this a common practice?

There's also a scene in which
a group of men have their way with a cow

what!

And a third companion show called Tofu. They're all from the writer of Queer as Folk (Russell T Davies), premièred to critical acclaim yesterday, and they have gotten their name from a scale used for measuring the hardness of an erection.

... I should maybe make a thread for them now that I think about it.

I actually made an OT for it!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=148859972#post148859972

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
DirecTV's new comedy Billy and Billie, starring Adam Brody (The O.C.) and Lisa Joyce (Boardwalk Empire) as two step-siblings in love, premieres Tuesday, March 3 at 8/7c.

Season 2 of Full Circle premieres Wednesday, March 25 at 8/7c.

DirecTV's new comedy Billy and Billie, starring Adam Brody (The O.C.) and Lisa Joyce (Boardwalk Empire) as two step-siblings in love, premieres Tuesday, March 3 at 8/7c..
Sounds good. Interesting premise, Adam Brody and considering how amazing Kingdom is, i will keep an eye out for DirecTV shows.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
4 AussieGAF - the fab looking new war series 'Gallipoli' premieres on Monday, February 9th on Nine. Mark your calendars!

Andrew Jarecki's The Jinx premieres in 5 minutes. Secret best show tonight, he did the stunning Capturing the Friedmans. Was considering making an OT but don't think anyone will post in it. :(

Looks like there's no Secrets and Lies thread on GAF but I've been enjoying that show.

My guess is the wife or the mom which the police haven't talked to at all...some horrible writing from that perspective but overall a great show.

berzeli

Banned
Looks like there's no Secrets and Lies thread on GAF but I've been enjoying that show.

My guess is the wife or the mom which the police haven't talked to at all...some horrible writing from that perspective but overall a great show.

I watched the Australian original, it was ok for what it was but it didn't hold up for its six episode run. Unfortunately I doubt that it will work any better now that it has to be stretched for ten episodes. The reveal of the killer in that version was kind of neat I guess (even if it didn't really make sense), but it wasn't worth going through all episodes for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom