• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Microsoft games would you buy on PS5 or Switch?

Which of these games would you buy on PS5 or Switch

• Halo MCC

Votes: 83 28.0%
  • Halo 5

Votes: 26 8.8%
  • Halo Infinite

Votes: 37 12.5%
  • Gears Trilogy

Votes: 87 29.4%
  • Gears 4

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • Gears 5

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • Hi-Fi Rush

Votes: 73 24.7%
  • Forza Motorsport

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Forza Horizona 5

Votes: 65 22.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Ori

Votes: 51 17.2%
  • Hellblade

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Hellblade 2

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator

Votes: 34 11.5%
  • Starfield

Votes: 48 16.2%
  • Redfall

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Avowed

Votes: 48 16.2%
  • Blade

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Fable 2024/2025

Votes: 57 19.3%
  • Fable Anniversary

Votes: 37 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 44 14.9%
  • None

Votes: 67 22.6%

• Total voters

Labadal

Probably very few, if they are not platformers like Psychonauts 2.

But this is not a troll post. I buy Microsoft games that interest me on PC. Their rpgs are what interest me, and I always bought Obsidian/Bethesda/inXile games on PC, thanks to modding, and total conversion mods.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Ori 1 and 2.

MAYBE Grounded, Towerborne, Fable, and Blade - depending on how the last 2 games end up.

If their reveals also give me Redfall, Starfield, and Avowed vibes then, no, I'll just stick with Ori 1 and 2 (which I'm not sure will be ported because Moon has moved on).

giphy.gif

Perrott

Gold Member
Hellblade II, Project Mara and Blade, for sure.

Then a big maybe on The Elder Scrolls VI, Starfield, Indiana Jones, Perfect Dark and OD.

Btw, I don't know why the original Hellblade is listed, as it's been available on PlayStation and Switch for years now, hell, the series was actually born on PlayStation.

Last edited:

DJ12

I voted forza horizon 5, but in reality I wouldn't buy that as I already have it for pc, would defo buy 6 on PlayStation though if it was a good port.

Damigos

I cant imagine a world where this would happen. It would make xbox irrelevant and make MS the ‘gamepass company’ instead of the ‘xbox company’

Lunarorbit

Maybe the gears games. Got an Xbox last year and didn't play it that much. After not clicking with starfield I'm all good and actually relieved.
I don't think vampire survivor is on PlayStation so besides gears I'd take that one

Killjoy-NL

Xbox is already irrelevant.

It's now a single department in Microsoft Gaming, it used to the entire division.

Writing has been on the wall for years, just some have been unwilling to read it.
Most of Gaf has been in denial. The worst people are the so-called 'platform-agnostics' and 'real gamers'

T-Cake

Once upon a time, anything to do with Gears and Halo. But these days I'm firmly in the PC camp so nothing gets bought on PS5 anymore, it's just a PS+ machine.

xrnzaaas

None currently, because I have the Series X. In the future, if they go third party - having new Forza games for the PS consoles would mean I wouldn't have to worry about buying another Xbox.

Ar¢tos

I think only Sea of Thieves, but I don't know much about the game, I mainly like the aesthetic and art style.
Does it have any MTX?

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Gears trilogy if there is a remaster. Hi fi rush if the price is right and it have a good dualsense implementation. Hellblade 2 if the game is really beautiful. The rest, I will either don't care, or will get them on PC.

hinch7

I have a couple PC's (Desktop + Steam Deck), so none. Would love to have DualSense support on upcoming titles though.

Last edited:

Andyliini

I really need only three games from them: Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and Rare Replay. If those came to Switch (or it's successor), I'd gladly take them.

Melchiah

• OD
  • Project Mara
  • Hellblade 2 (if combat and puzzles are improved)
  • Halo MCC (played the 1st on PC, so it would be nice to play the rest of the Bungie trilogy)

Topher

Gold Member
I'd probably buy some that looked like they have fun platinums, but I'm guessing most of them would require online. Definitely Starfield. All the first person games I'll play on PC.

Dazraell

I would probably picked Avowed and Hellblade 2. Lost Odyssey port or remake would be my day one

If you're asking which games could find some audiences, I think already rumored Sea of Thieves is a good choice. Obsidian's Pentiment could find some audience among Switch audience, while Grounded could work well on both platforms. The rumores Oblivion and Fallout 3 remasters could really benefit as multiplatform titles

Starfield, Indiana Jones and Avowed would probably do great numbers as well, but I guess these are probably out of picture for a while

Last edited:

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
That this is even a possibility...what a time to be alive.

I played most of those games that came out before Starfield, so anything after Starfield easily. And I will finally play Hi Fi Rush.

Have two Xbox consoles so already have a bunch of their 1st party games I'm interested in physically and/or digitally. That said, I wouldn't mind grabbing physical releases of these Xbox/Bethesda games on different systems:
  • Hi-Fi Rush (Switch 2)
  • Pentiment (Switch 2)
  • Indiana Jones (PS5)
  • Hellblade 2 (PS5)
  • Starfield Complete Edition (PS5)
  • Next Forza Horizon (PS5)
  • Clockwork Revolution (PS5

Top Bottom