• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game announcement would make you go nuts? Your dream game?

carlosrox

Banned
Dead Space 4

Shadow Man 3

Goemon

Castlevania

New 2D and 3D Metroid

F-Zero

Pilot Wings

Wave Race

Open world Mario loaded with stuff

A new fixed camera RE game

Parasite Eve

Wipeout

Alien Isolation 2

New Unreal

Silent Hill

High quality games based on classic movie series like Terminator, various horror movies, Blade Runner, etc

Open World Invasion of the Body Snatchers game

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Warhawk (PS3) remade in Fortnites template of being FTP with evolving seasons. Gameplay largely unchanged but can throw in additional modes, even a Battle Royale mode wouldn’t be that bad.

I’d be there day one with my HawkBucks.

Last edited:

intbal

Jet Set Radio Infinite

I'm not going to describe it. Just let your thoughts play.

Last edited:
Halo with full blown Destiny PvE content with its own takes on strikes, raids, lairs, bosses, loot, progression, fireteams, ships etc. Leading into an Eve-lite mash up of your spaceships, alliances, trading, contracts with a spin on something like Gambit but in a single online universe. Imagine playing PvE with your fireteam and being hunted by another fireteam. Then layer campaign seasonal content right into that single universe. All dynamic, all the time.

Also Halo BR done like Apex Legends.

Myths

FFV Remake / Parasite Eve remake/Chrono Trigger remake.

Dragons Dogma 2...announce it already capcom!

Sleeping Dogs 2...please

FFV Remake open world.

An FFV open world remake would be amazing.
Practically the two worlds merged would be an amazing revelation tbh.

Last edited:

Juza

I would really be happy if the following games get announced :
  • Deus Ex Remake
  • Prey 2
  • The Witcher 1 Remake
  • Alien: Isolation sequel
  • A true sequel of Thief 2
  • A true sequel of Armored Core 4 Answer
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 3
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed 2
And it could be weird but I want to play another Fist of the North Star fighting game from ASW

Loot boxes ruined multiplayer gaming, so I’d love to see another Warhawk/MAG/Socom type game on PS5. I also loved Resistance 1 mp and Bf Modern Combat on 360. Just a simple shooter.

Banned
Loot boxes ruined multiplayer gaming, so I’d love to see another Warhawk/MAG/Socom type game on PS5. I also loved Resistance 1 mp and Bf Modern Combat on 360. Just a simple shooter.

Halo MCC says hello
no MTX, but still seasonal updates with free new unlockables. you basically get a free battlepass each new season that never goes away and can always be completed

it's classic, simple MP fun with no microtransactions. and it's 6 different multiplayer games in 1 technically. Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo Reach

trailer for the newest season (season 6)

they recently added completely new armor customization parts to Halo 3 that weren't customizable in the original game. in og Halo 3 all you had were Shoulders, Helmet and Chest. that's it. now you have that + arms, legs and back accessories.
also weapon and vehicle skins weren't a thing either, but those are in there for a bit already

I recently got back into it, playing Halo 3 ranked with 120° FOV man, at 144fps... just unbeatable

Last edited:

bbeach123

FF8 remake .
Dragon dogma 2 .
open world DnD game like DA inquisition .
TES6 trailer...
Space open world rpg game when you flying spaceship using magic fighting giant monster in space with city like asgard ( Marvel ) . Cuz fuck reality .

Legend of Dragoon Remake
Dragon Age Origins Remake
Metal Gear Solid Collection
Persona 3-4 Golden Remaster (just bring it to consoles)
Resident Evil 1-3 remaster with trophies
Vanguard Bandits 2
Xenogears Remake
Syphon Filter Reboot
MG The Boss By Kojipro

Last edited:

myfriendtim

SI_WiiUVC_StarTropics_image1600w.jpg

Rodolink

Banjo Kazooie 3
Zelda II Remake
those would make my head blow with atomic power

edit:
oh yes a new Silent hill and a new Castlevania 😍

Last edited:
Final Fantasy X-3, a prequel with Auron, Braska, Jecht, etc.

Final Fantasy X-3 prequel would be fire. Even another sequel with a similar premise as FFX would be good. A complete remake of FFX with todays graphics and some gameplay adjustments would be cool as well.

Outside of that:

Jak 4 from Naughty Dog
The original Diablo 3 before it got destroyed "remade"
StarCraft III (but more like the artstyle and mechanics of the original instead of watered down trash SC2 is)
WarCraft IV
Dark Cloud 3
Modern Spyro game made by Insomniac again

SinDelta

A gigantic Kotor like Star Wars RPG where you play as a new generation of heroes in the years post Endor.

Opening is the Battle of Coruscant, the culmination of multiple campaigns after Endor as the New Republic retakes the galactic capital.

Luke, Han and Leia will be taking on the roles of mentors, and badasses as needed.

Multiple paths as the game opens up -
Found by Luke, and help build a new order. Apprentice to Jedi Knight path
A rising fighter pilot who catches the attention of Admiral Wedge Antilles. Fighter to Captain of a Star Defender path
A diplomat student of Leia, who can specialize in aggressive negotiations. Diplomat, Archaeologist, Spy.
A nobody.
Ect.

Lost of limbs and reveals galore.

With the right decisions the New Jedi Order and New Republic fleet will be able to gain information from a First Order defector and launch a full assault on Starkiller base before it can fire.

Or you can join the First Order, condemning the galaxy to darkness because the darkside does have cookies.

PS - The Vong are on the way, so probably best you have a unified galaxy by the sequel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom