• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A friend of mine broke his left arm, what could he play?

Dorago

You can also play games like Doom in flight stick mode and use the mouse only.

Also point and click like others have said.

Hardest thing will be hitting Ctrl Alt Del

Use a drone
1461328046-dildo-drone-gif-2.gif

Majormaxxx

IPad games, switch joycon games, point and click adventures.

Also, if you train the healthy hand, the hand in the cast recovers faster.

Also pocket billiards.

If he broke his left arm, he should obviously play Phoenix Wright...
This is honestly a great suggestion, in addition to being a bad (good) pun. Also, if he's on console, I'd suggest getting a pro controller and combining that with the system-wide button remapping options. Maybe map the d-pad to the face buttons, and then you'd still have two or three options for the most frequently used buttons with the trigger, bumper, and back button(s).

WitchHunter

Banned
What the title says.

Are there any games that can be played with only the mouse or the keyboard?
He loves farming a lot.

Any suggestions? Really curious to know. Thankss
Time to learn ambidexterious wanking. Tell him to sit on his other hand until it gets numb, then try wanking. My exmil friend told stories how they spent the time with things like this :D. The alien hand experience!

Whitecrow

Banned
Im sure he already knows about the alien hand wank hahahah

Honestly I didnt expect this many games, I thought there would be just a handful to really play one-handed...

Ill let you know if he gets adicted to any of them : D

Perhaps your friend should consider playing/reading some of the great VNs that are available on modern systems/pc (e.g. Ace Attorney series, Steins;Gate and the whole Science Adventure series, Zero Escape series, The House in Fata Morgana, etc.).

Also, have to drop this meme here since it works well with the OP.

this-post-was-made-by-connor-real-i-was-there-v0-awb80did57sb1.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know if has been mentioned but you can totally play the Trails in the Sky games as well as Crossbell Arc pc ports with one hand. 100+ Hours JRPGS each game. so thats 5 games.

Top Bottom