• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A friend of mine broke his left arm, what could he play?

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
uZF1aL.gif

Saber

Gold Member
I suggest playing turn-base JRPGs or turn base games that don't require action and timing. Just play slow and tatical.

Point and click adventure games like Quest for Glory, Kings Quest, Mage's Initiation, Heroine's Quest (free on steam). Stuff like that for sure.

Sim City, RTS games.

Akuji

a broken arm is not the same. without knowing how much he can move it. theres really no solid answer.
But turned based rpgs should be fine for the most part. someone said octopath traveller. would say thats a good one.
havent played it but i think farming is a part of the game as well.

Crayon

There is some stuff that could be successfully mapped to the right half of a controller and/or gyro with steam input. I play some games on the couch with an air mouse and half a controller.

So on the right half, you have a stick, face buttons, start, and right shoulders. He could get down with some r-type.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Not sure why there are so many suggestive ‘wanking’ gifs being put into this thread. Broken arm or not the wanking will remain in situ.

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Been playing a lot of Into the Breach lately. Perfectly cromulent one-handed-mouse-only game.
I was going to sat FTL but Into the Breach is great too!
I would advise your friend to look for Switch games that can play with 1 Joycon maybe some of them can be played with one hand?

Top Bottom