• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What did NeoGAF do to XBOX?

REDRZA MWS

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
nana changing GIF

What did I miss? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

edit: Just realized that it's from October 26th. I dunno, something is going on on X and that was the post that came up. 🤷‍♂️

Oh, you mean like every single Xbox thread on GaF is a shit one? Havent noticed huh?

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member

"Incredible Xbox Series X News Leaves The Entire World Stunned! Time To DUMP THAT PS5!"
(same dude from the video posted a couple of post back).

Just one of the many comments on the video :
"Blade, Indiana Jones and a bunch of new games with new names. So proud of Xbox. Donkey Ponies said they were done. Donkey Ponies thought it was going to be Xbox One all over again. But never listen to a hybrid mammal that eats grass, poops standing up and licks salt wheels as a treat. "

^ Again, a game where it's been made by people that have 0 experience with 3rd person action games, a game where we haven't been shown anything for years and "a bunch of new games with new names".
Time and time again, the zealotry and chest thumping are really something else - and it's STILL all based on promises and PR BS.
And then people wonder why users like to mock this company and their shills/fans, they've really set a new low with the astroturfing, their "ambassadors", game announcements where you're shown a logo...5 years+ before release (and that's if they even release).
What's even funnier is that these are the same people that cry about other companies' fans/ethics/modus operandi - it's like shit just writes itself.

I'd say that it's the "American way®" of doing business but that'd be way too broad of a generalization.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Neogaf is full of hardcore Sony fanboys??!!! Who could have ever guessed!! 😂🤣😱

But really Nintendo gets ignored because of this more than anything. Nintendo putting out one GOTY contender after another? Selling a 140 million consoles? “ crickets” Sony had a good week in the uk after Nintendo beat them two months in a row? MAJOR THREAD ANNOUNCEMENT!! 😂🤣

Dane

TimDog spoke the truth about the specs when everyone here was believing a fake ass insider called Tim Robinson, something like that, who claimed the PS5 had 14TF.

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
Neogaf is full of hardcore Sony fanboys??!!! Who could have ever guessed!! 😂🤣😱

But really Nintendo gets ignored because of this more than anything. Nintendo putting out one GOTY contender after another? Selling a 140 million consoles? “ crickets” Sony had a good week in the uk after Nintendo beat them two months in a row? MAJOR THREAD ANNOUNCEMENT!! 😂🤣
That you'll prop up the thoughts of someone like TimDog says a lot.

As for Nintendo, they don't get ignored here. Maybe you're just too busy chasing "Sony fanboys" to notice. 🧠

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
When I was growing up the word "fag" was not a slur that was intended as an insult to homosexuals. I wish I were back in that time because I really want to tell Tim he's being a real fag.

When I'm smoking fags I'm actually just enjoying a cigarette.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member

"Incredible Xbox Series X News Leaves The Entire World Stunned! Time To DUMP THAT PS5!"
(same dude from the video posted a couple of post back).

Just one of the many comments on the video :
"Blade, Indiana Jones and a bunch of new games with new names. So proud of Xbox. Donkey Ponies said they were done. Donkey Ponies thought it was going to be Xbox One all over again. But never listen to a hybrid mammal that eats grass, poops standing up and licks salt wheels as a treat. "

^ Again, a game where it's been made by people that have 0 experience with 3rd person action games, a game where we haven't been shown anything for years and "a bunch of new games with new names".
Time and time again, the zealotry and chest thumping are really something else - and it's STILL all based on promises and PR BS.
And then people wonder why users like to mock this company and their shills/fans, they've really set a new low with the astroturfing, their "ambassadors", game announcements where you're shown a logo...5 years+ before release (and that's if they even release).
What's even funnier is that these are the same people that cry about other companies' fans/ethics/modus operandi - it's like shit just writes itself.

I'd say that it's the "American way®" of doing business but that'd be way too broad of a generalization.

...And "Donkey Ponies" enters my lexicon.

As you have said many times in the past TimDog

“It is what it is”

When you are far more interested in social media clout than actually being constructive about the brand improving and being much better, then you can F off as far as I’m concerned.

Last edited:

tmlDan

What kind of bullshit ageist remark is that. Senile at 50? Grow up and get a clue.
why are you so triggered, I did not say all 50 year old's are senile. I said he is. Learn to read, if you're 50 and still can't, I suggest re-educating yourself.

Imagine your whole life and ambition revolves around seeing xbox finally win! Any xbox fanboys here, go help your boy out and get him some serious help. Sitting outside retailers watching to see who buys an xbox is serious illness. The guy is fucked in the head. Help him out before he ends up in a straitjacket mumbling stuff about xbox.

Last edited:

skyfall

Wont somebody please think of the multi billion dollar multinational corporation

EDIT: Wait, ok, this guy is just a masterfull troll lol, well played.

Last edited:
Imagine getting a child to draw pictures of an underperforming ceo and his marketing guy, from some conglomerate the child doesn't know, interracted with, or give two shits about?

giphy.gif
He probably drew it himself and was embarrassed by the quality, so said his kid drew it.

And that's right, it's not the fact that Xbox constantly fails to deliver, while still beating their chests about every move they make. Or that people are tired of their astroturfing paid zealots. Or the fact that they are losing, so want Papa MS to buy up the industry for them. Nope, it's because of people calling them out on their bullshit. People he thinks should remain silent and not state the obvious.

iu

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
The vid title reads like an alternate reality. So much so that I went to his "gaming" channel and to my surprise found not one single game. Just a digital to shrine to a CEO. Screen capped for proof...

ETC03lt.png

I admire your bravery Pelta, I just skimmed through the 1st video and felt like shooting myself In the mouth 😁

Then again, these people know what they're doing, catchy thumbnails and titles do drive up engagement so...

Last edited:
Top Bottom