• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Kushner family pushing $500k ‘investor visa’ to wealthy Chinese

One of the main requirements of the EB-5 is that your investment must be "at-risk" which means that it's a real investment that cannot guarantee a return.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kushner is having those Chinese reps lie to potential investors that because of him and his father, their investment will be guaranteed. Because he could always just say he never told them to say that.

People are hallucinating if they don't understand a company like Kushner runs can create a vehicle that will satisfy the "at-risk" part of the EB-5 program - especially with Trump in power! there is a reason his fat face is on that slide.

Kushner already used EB-5s to build the residential tower in New Jersey. Having funds go to property would be structured as an "at-risk" investment even if the real risk (of project default) is very low.

https://eb5projects.com/projects/32-88-kushner-kabr

"FUNDING NEEDED
$207.7 (MIO)
EB5 FUNDING
$44 (MIO)
EB-5 INVESTORS
INVESTMENT AMOUNT
$500,000
JOBS

JOB CREATION PER INVESTOR
JOB CREATION (TOTAL)
CATEGORY
CONSTRUCTION"

So for creating some construction jobs for a short time, to build one of his own buildings, Kushner sold off 88 EB-5 Visas for $44 million dollars, and those new citizens ended up owning condos.

People are hallucinating if they don't understand a company like Kushner runs can create a vehicle that will satisfy the "at-risk" part of the EB-5 program - especially with Trump in power! there is a reason his fat face is on that slide.

Kushner already used EB-5s to build the residential tower in New Jersey. Having funds go to property would be structured as an "at-risk" investment even if the real risk (of project default) is very low.

https://eb5projects.com/projects/32-88-kushner-kabr

"FUNDING NEEDED
$207.7 (MIO)
EB5 FUNDING
$44 (MIO)
EB-5 INVESTORS
INVESTMENT AMOUNT
$500,000
JOBS

JOB CREATION PER INVESTOR
JOB CREATION (TOTAL)
CATEGORY
CONSTRUCTION"

So for creating some construction jobs for a short time, to build one of his own buildings, Kushner sold off 88 EB-5 Visas for $44 million dollars, and those new citizens ended up owning condos.

What a wonderful world.

Opto

Banned
Yes the program existed before trump. Let me know when Michelle was pitching possible investors into renting rooms in the Obamas home and implying access to the president in return for it.

I'll wait.

something something book deals something public speaking fee

akira28

And middle America won't care. They'll suffer and still blame Obama while he Trump family fills its pockets

"Trump is a businessman. So he would know how to play the game. Obama is just a community organizer and a liberal. How he even got the job, I have no idea. Affirmative Action probably. "

"Trump is a businessman. So he would know how to play the game. Obama is just a community organizer and a liberal. How he even got the job, I have no idea. Affirmative Action probably. "

Russia's help was fair. After all, needed to even the scales after ACORN.

Top Bottom