• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Alright Ame had the best outfit reveal out of the EN crew, hands down.
rewatching now before I go watch Predator with Ina

Ame is super creative in how she presents her streams she is always trying new stuff. I like her outfit the best for overall improvement on her cuteness.
Nabi did a great job.

this is going to be deleted but let's find out if Ame has worked on her song delivery

I think they all held back on some features of the outfits

Well some people don't hold back anything

Last edited:
So Haachama fans can you explain to me why her channel has changed names once again to Akaihaato (one word)?

She has a member's only bath stream in 6 hours, it is 3AM now if I take a short nap maybe I can attend and find out this new lore.

Yes. Short nap before Haato Bath time.

Last edited:

MayauMiao

Watching Kanata playing Molly Online, a virtual crane game but I wonder if the item you won can be shipped around the world? I'm a bit hooked watching her playing and winning. Saw the app listed on Google Play store too.

MayauMiao

So Haachama fans can you explain to me why her channel has changed names once again to Akaihaato (one word)?

She has a member's only bath stream in 6 hours, it is 3AM now if I take a short nap maybe I can attend and find out this new lore.

Yes. Short nap before Haato Bath time.
Somebody should join as a member, take one for the team, and report back about Akai Hatoo "bath" stream.

Somebody should join as a member, take one for the team, and report back about Akai Hatoo "bath" stream.
sorry my nap turned into real sleep woke up too late to watch it live.

It sounded like a bath tub. very small echo room but no visuals you just hear her far a way splashing water and talking, playing with water, sing a little then came over to the mic to speak with chat.

Here's a global Vtuber toplist to get a glimpse outside Hololive for once:

this is not a good way to glimse beyond Hololive bro, they rule the top 100

Start with page 3 of this chart to get a good look at who else is out there, 100-500 has fewer Hololive members listed

I'm going to try to spend less money on Hololive EN after looking at GAF's stock trading thread. I think betting on becoming rich is a smarter lol.

I've made a promise to myself to stop Simping EN for a while. Everytime I feel an urge to send a superchat I need to drop that money on Cash App's stock buying feature.

I'm keeping my memberships and give myself a pass at buying merch that takes 3 months to ship. Ina and Gura's birthday coming up won't be passing up any merch soon. I have my t-shirt from Kiara all my Ame stuff and my Calli stuff is waiting to arrive at Buyee.

After I make my millions I am going to buy COVER CORP and replace Yagoo.

Last edited:
this is not a good way to glimse beyond Hololive bro, they rule the top 100

Start with page 3 of this chart to get a good look at who else is out there, 100-500 has fewer Hololive members listed
I mean you could, but isn't it more interesting to see which people outside of Hololive are as successful? It does not always recorrelate but often more subscribers also means more fun to watch.

I mean you could, but isn't it more interesting to see which people outside of Hololive are as successful? It does not always recorrelate but often more subscribers also means more fun to watch.
I think some of the best vtubers outside of Hololive on that list spend more time streaming on Twitch rather than youtube. They mostly post funnier clips on youtube but their raw live streams are pretty much Twitch experiences.

Don't get me wrong I love top 100 charts in video form and those with Gura included are best.

Gura does not believe her fans have wives?

I remember seeing this live and thinking Kiara would believe him.

proof of evil Ina

Last edited:
Those Nijisanji EN debuts are decent but even Nabi Mama had a better performance when it comes to hype levels and first day subs.
Nijisanji is not really a group I follow much so I might be a bit bias but I worry that Holo EN gen 2 might perform poorly and that EN Gen 1 was a fluke of very special times.

I think Ina and Ame played this game last week or so, I don't think Gura and Calli are going to be able do as well with the puzzles and directions lol

Yabe

Those Nijisanji EN debuts are decent but even Nabi Mama had a better performance when it comes to hype levels and first day subs.
Nijisanji is not really a group I follow much so I might be a bit bias but I worry that Holo EN gen 2 might perform poorly and that EN Gen 1 was a fluke of very special times.
With every new idol there's the risk of oversaturation. There's no way normal people can actively watch all these virtual idols. There's dozens of hours of streams every week. I imagine there's a lot of people like yourself who have their hands full with Hololive and don't venture beyond that much.

Top Bottom