• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK GAF: PS5 Now Possibly Arriving on November 12th?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I got an email from Amazon UK this morning telling me that my order for both Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Demon's Souls has changed from November 19th, when the PS5 supposedly releases for us, to November 12th, where it's supposed to release for the US, Japan, Mexico, Australia, NZ and Korea.

Now, naturally they could just be bringing out the games here at the time they're available elsewhere. But why specifically go to that length if no-one (outside of crazy importers) is going to have access to the system..?

What do we think, fellow Brits, are we in for an imminent announcement?

as others have already said. Games release on the 12th in Europe, the hardware on the 19th. It´s strange, but we´ve known that already.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Yeah, thought as much. Ah well, suits me, I have the week following the 19th off, don't need to move it around.

Mod of War Mod of War you can close this off.

Someone in Amazon might fucjk up and release it early by mistake.

If they do you have 7 whole days to make GAF foam by posting beauty passes like the Enterprise scene from TMP.

Top Bottom