• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two year in, has the "duelling duel sense" had a major impact on how you enjoy game or pistols at dawn?

Three

Haptics are lame, Sony needs to release a version without them. I don't want to pay for things I don't use.

The controller isn't more expensive though.

It's pretty much the same price as the xbox controller and that doesnt have the haptics, touchpad or batteries even. You're not paying extra for anything. If anything having two SKUs would introduce volume BOM problems and raise the price.

Guilty_AI

Duel sense?

yugioh-destacada.jpg

The controller isn't more expensive though.

It's pretty much the same price as the xbox controller and that doesnt have the haptics, touchpad or batteries even. You're not paying extra for anything. If anything having two SKUs would introduce volume BOM problems and raise the price.
Allow use of ds4. Problem solved.

I play WRC 9 on PC with a Series X controller, and even tho it's like 4K/100fps and makes use of the Xbox triggers, still prefer playing WRC 10 on PS5. It's one of those that actually makes full use of the dualsense so feels better to play (also doesn't suffer from frame pacing woes like 9 that GSync can't even mask)

If a game makes full use of the dualsense then I'll play that usually over a PC version. Unfortunately that's not the norm though at the moment.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Dual Sense is hands down the best 1st party controller ever made.

Not all games utilize it's features well but the ones that do, it's awesome.

Ghostwire is by far the best implementation I've experienced so far.

The Medium is by far the worst, even the rumble is bad in that game, but it's also just kind of a shit game so whatever.

The DualSense and SSDs are the best features on the new generation.

The DualSense is the biggest leap in controller technology that we've had in a very long time.

Top Bottom