• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion remaster delayed to November 30

nkarafo

Wasn't aware they did a Turok 3 remaster.

I get Turok 1 and 2 but 3 fell out of the radar even back in the day. Did it even ever get a native PC port like the others?

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Eh, wasn't that big on this one. I think there was multiplayer that was pretty fun but Dinosaur Hunter remains the best and most memorable for me.

M0G

I don't even remember this one back in the day. I vaguely remember Rage Wars or whatever it was called and thought that was the third game. Great franchise, it'd be nice to see a new entry one day.

DragonNCM

Turok 3...remake.....
giphy.gif

RAIDEN1

Great remaster of an okay game. Yeah, I'll wait for sale.

...I was just about to post that video.. :messenger_grinning_smiling: his tone of voice is a bit weird though, some parts when he talks in his videos he sounds a mix between an Australian and a northerner from the UK

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wait, this already came out?

There was no fanfare typical of Night Dive releases.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Game is good and I feel like it had a lot more work done then the other 2 remasters. Such a big improvement from the N64 version. Then again I love Turok. Except Turok 2008. That one can go die.

Now if only people could change Nightdive's mind on Rage Wars.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Had some MS points left so caved in and bought it. It runs and looks great on SX. Danielle never looked better
full

I was stuck for a good 10 minutes in the first level lol. You need to go op some flats but I couldnt find the damn grapple point so I jumped into Joseph's area to proceed.

Ulysses 31

Wait, this already came out?

There was no fanfare typical of Night Dive releases.
Seeing how they're dragging their feet with Sin Reloaded, Kingpin Reloaded and System Shock 1.2 patch(and still no kickstarter delivery) I'm not surprised.

Rise of the Triad Ludicrous Editions seems to have issues that need a patch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom