• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadows of the Damned: Hella Remastered launches in 2024 for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC

dan76

Yep, I love it too. Getting those critical hits is mighty satisfying. I've been trying to find any details from PAX about the remaster, but so far nothing new. I'm wondering if they will add another mode or any extras. A constant 60fps is going to be nice.

mistersurrealist

Neo Member
Yep, I love it too. Getting those critical hits is mighty satisfying. I've been trying to find any details from PAX about the remaster, but so far nothing new. I'm wondering if they will add another mode or any extras. A constant 60fps is going to be nice.

Hopefully we'll see new HD textures (some objects in the og game had REALLY low resolution textures) and a NG+ mode that is terribly needed. I replayed the game a couple of years ago on RPCS3 (4K, 60fps) and the higher frame rate really makes the experience so much better.

bumpkin

It was fun on the Xbox 360, but it’s really not a game I care about playing (or buying) again. Folks who haven’t played it before though are in for good time!

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
So who is doing this remaster? What's their history?

Also Id find it extremely surprising if this gets released without any tweaks to dialogue or just in general. The purps cant handle this kind of vulgarity.

Taste my big boner.

Toots

Gold Member
Y4gi7FM.jpg

benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF by BBC

Last edited:

phant0m

So who is doing this remaster? What's their history?

Also Id find it extremely surprising if this gets released without any tweaks to dialogue or just in general. The purps cant handle this kind of vulgarity.

Taste my big boner.
Grasshopper. I played it a bit at PAX, Suda51 was there hanging out with people.

Actually did a really cool signing line, you got 1:1 time with him for like 5 minutes. Talk about whatever, sign stuff, take pictures — no pressure to move along or anything was really cool.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Grasshopper. I played it a bit at PAX, Suda51 was there hanging out with people.

Actually did a really cool signing line, you got 1:1 time with him for like 5 minutes. Talk about whatever, sign stuff, take pictures — no pressure to move along or anything was really cool.

Did you play the OG ? any differences besides framerate/resolution ? Did they include any new stuff?

Thanks

RickMasters

Why are Japanese games from the PS3 era getting remasters more exciting than new games releasing. First El Shaddai now this.
The one game Konami keep lackin on… el shaddai…. I do t care for any more metal gear. They need to give us a parodius collection….. and el shaddai!

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
I play through this here and there. I like it. I hope they add some QOL improvements and maybe spice the graphics up a bit. Some minor raytracing, perhaps?

Last edited:

Krathoon

I actually own Dante's Inferno. I need to give that a spin on the old PS3. I will have to charge up the controller.

I need to test it anyway. I have not used it for a while. Make sure it is still working right.

Top Bottom