• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Outlast Trials - Official Trailer | IGN Fan Fest 2024

Check out this latest gruesome trailer for The Outlast Trials ahead of the first-person psychological horror survival game's launch on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC (via the Epic Games Store and Steam) on March 5, 2024. Developed and published by Red Barrels, The Outlast Trials is the third installment in the Outlast series, serving as a prequel to the first two games and it features test subjects in a mysterious Cold War experiment.

El Muerto

*Looks at Steam page

l7J4mbM.png

Ugh Disgusted GIF

Oh, man... I watched the trailer before reading the comments, and it was a immediate turn off, after such an attractive trailer.

I didn't know it was multiplayer/co-op...

I guess some devs haven't learned the lesson that Dead Space 3 unintentionally taught...

Or are just trying to go the Dead By Daylight direction, which is totally fine, but doing it with Outlast is not a good idea.

Anyway...
I hope they prove me wrong, and do something interesting.

Flabagast

I thought it already released lmao.

Going coop was a mistake imho, they should have made Outlast 3 (or better yet, a new IP)

Top Bottom