• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump visits his Virginia golf club in 43rd trip to one of his golf properties

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
58 visits to his properties, 43 of them at golf courses.

President Trump visited his golf course in Virginia on Sunday morning.

The presidential motorcade arrived at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., shortly after 9:30 a.m., according to a White House pool report.

It’s unclear whether Trump is golfing at the club. He was spotted in a red cap — believed to have his “Make America Great Again” slogan on it — and a white polo shirt.

This marks Trump’s 43rd trip to one of his golf properties since taking office, according to a NBC News tracker.

Good thing this hard working man is about to give himself 18 straight days at a golf resort.

2UKYZaO.jpg

Is golf that great that all of these billionaires and such need to do it so often?

Also, is there a list anywhere that shows how many times Obama went golfing or whatever in comparison to Trump?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Do his scores get published?

I'm curious - is he even good at golf?

He must be pretty good by now

Link.

There are many tales of Trump bending the rules on the golf course. Last year, former Sports Illustrated managing editor Mark Mulvoy told the Washington Post that once playing with Trump in the 1990s he realized that Trump had placed a ball just feet from the pin that he had never hit. “Ahh, the guys I play with cheat all the time,” Mulvoy said Trump told him. “I have to cheat to keep up with them.”

DOWN

Banned
I’d love to hear how his trip cost compares to past presidents. Has an article done the math honestly on that?

Zips

43 trips to his golf courses in 6 months?

So trump has spent something around a quarter (or more) of his time off golfing?

Sunster

Is golf that great that all of these billionaires and such need to do it so often?

Also, is there a list anywhere that shows how many times Obama went golfing or whatever in comparison to Trump?

if you are with friends it's pretty fun. really laid back and non physical. that's probably why old guys love it.

Slime

Banned
Jeez, when you look how often he's gone to his properties and how much time he's taking off in August, he'll have spent like one third of his presidency so far on vacation.

Being rich and affluent and golfing all the time is such a boring cliche. I want to see a president that spends his time off going to comic/anime conventions and fighting game tournaments.

SURGEdude

It must be the evil that has made him so fucking ugly. Like holy shit, he was normal looking as a young man. Now he looks the way that he is, a total merkined cunt.

He might go down as the worst president of all time. Im not taking the easy route and giving him that designation now because some presidential scandals involved tens of thousands of deaths and entire countries being ruined, but Trump would probably do that if he had the time.

PixelatedBookake

Should we look forward to these trips due to Trump not being in the White House ruining America, or will he do it from Twitter while spending our tax money on vacation? 🤔

Media

Jeez, when you look how often he's gone to his properties and how much time he's taking off in August, he'll have spent like one third of his presidency so far on vacation.

Remember also that the government pays whatever property owner the president visits for room and board for all the people that have to come with him, secret service, Entourage, everyone.

So Trump is getting a big payout Everytime he visits his own property.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I like golfing because it's a great stress reliever for me. I guess Trump feels the same? Then again, the dumbass should've seen this coming considering it's the most stressful job on Earth.

Do his scores get published?

I'm curious - is he even good at golf?

Are you kidding me? He got like 11 hole in ones' and came in 38 under par the first time he ever played and he doesn't poop or use a toilet at all (which is just a side effect of his supernatural birth). What else would you like to know about dear leader?

Mahonay

Banned
I like golfing because it's a great stress reliever for me. I guess Trump feels the same? Then again, the dumbass should've seen this coming considering it's the most stressful job on Earth.
On the campaign trail he regularly boasted about how easy it would be compared to running his shitty business.

Top Bottom