• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump set to begin 17-day vacation at his NJ golf club

EdmondD

giphy.gif

"Ay, yo! *claps* *gibberish* gabbagool!"

Xe4

Banned
Also, I don't think vacationing as president is that big of a deal, unless excessive. They still do work while breaking, so I find it hard to hold too much against them. Of all the things I hold against Trump, taking time on vacation is not really one of them, even the amount he does still makes being president one of the most stressful jobs on Earth.

What I find hilarious is the amount he takes relative to Obama given how much he criticized him. That is why I don't think it's a problem so many are making fun of his vacations. Dude deserves that criticism because it's exactly what he gave to Obama.

Also, I don't think vacationing as president is that big of a deal, unless excessive. They still do work while breaking, so I find it hard to hold too much against them. Of all the things I hold against Trump, taking time on vacation is not really one of them, even the amount he does still makes being president one of the most stressful jobs on Earth.

What I find hilarious is the amount he takes relative to Obama given how much he criticized him. That is why I don't think it's a problem so many are making fun of his vacations. Dude deserves that criticism because it's exactly what he gave to Obama.

No one would be giving Trump shit for vacation, however his massive tweet storm about Obama kills him.

Honestly if he kept off twitter I think it would totally change his public image...he can't honestly think what he tweets is good idea

Mahonay

Banned

He's also taking vacation from getting nothing done.

Mahonay

Banned
I thought you were kidding but he checks it three times. Anyone got an explanation beyond he's just scared of steps? Was he traumatized by something?
There's a lot of video of Trump being extremely careful around stairs as if they're going to end him at any moment.

Pizza

I swear I read that our president is actually afraid of stairs recently. It may have just been a joke somewhere but idk. I hope it's true.

No one would be giving Trump shit for vacation, however his massive tweet storm about Obama kills him.

Honestly if he kept off twitter I think it would totally change his public image...he can't honestly think what he tweets is good idea

you just wouldn't hear about how dumb/what a piece of shit he is as often. Even if he stayed off twitter, he'd still be saying the same stuff at anytime he'd have to speak in public. Even if the event is not even related, he would still try to brag about himself (see the time he spoke at the cia, naval academy graduation, boy's scout jamboree etc)

Toth

Man, the right really did complain about everything Obama did/does.

I think it is fair to say that his actions have only bolstered Obama's image since he left office. Obama is going to win this 'battle' and Donnie can't handle it.

Looks like he's still working

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/894528885701971970

Interesting to watch Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut talking about hoax Russian collusion when he was a phony Vietnam con artist!

Never in U.S.history has anyone lied or defrauded voters like Senator Richard Blumenthal. He told stories about his Vietnam battles and....

...conquests, how brave he was, and it was all a lie. He cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness like a child. Now he judges collusion?

Bit rich coming from a draft dodger

You guys know Melania isnt fucking him. What does that leave for a man like Trump who cant attract women? Prostitutes. Cant bring prostitutes into the white house.

neoanarch

You guys know Melania isnt fucking him. What does that leave for a man like Trump who cant attract women? Prostitutes. Cant bring prostitutes into the white house.

Unfortunately he's still the president. You're gonna have a bunch of sycophants hanging around.

RPGCrazied

Ahhh. I see he is tweeting out garbage again this morning. So much for Kelly reeling him in, lol. That lasted all of a week.

When will he stop bullying people? Such a role model! Presidents don't act like this. The Trump name is forever tarnished. Thanks Donald!

RPGCrazied

He'll just say it's fake news and that the economy is going great.

Yep. Reason why he says fake news at every turn. So when something comes up he doesn't like(approval rating, Russian stuff), he will just cry fake news and his supporters lap it up.

Ahhh. I see he is tweeting out garbage again this morning. So much for Kelly reeling him in, lol. That lasted all of a week.

When will he stop bullying people? Such a role model! Presidents don't act like this. The Trump name is forever tarnished. Thanks Donald!

To be fair, I think Kelly explicitly said he wasn't going to wrangle the tweeting or cable news watching; his main mission right now is managing the President's time and making sure people don't dump information or float policy ideas around him at random because Trump believes anything.

Apparently, keeping a disciplined flow of information to the top is a revolutionary thing almost 200 days into this White House.

Mahonay

Banned
To be fair, I think Kelly explicitly said he wasn't going to wrangle the tweeting or cable news watching; his main mission right now is managing the President's time and making sure people don't dump information or float policy ideas around him at random because Trump believes anything.

Apparently, keeping a disciplined flow of information to the top is a revolutionary thing almost 200 days into this White House.
It's almost as if Donald Trump has no business being the president.

Top Bottom