• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump set to begin 17-day vacation at his NJ golf club

I hope this entire thing progresses in this 17 days so by the time he comes back he's getting handcuffed as soon as he walks out of the plane

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Even if they are working on the White House surely he could work elsewhere? It seems like a convenient excuse for a vacation. Not that Trump needs an excuse, as we've seen previously.

Whatever. The longer he's on vacation the less damage he can do. Can he be on vacation for the next 3 years?

This is a good point though.

Kyne

trumpgolf2.jpg

LiK

Too bad he'll still be tweeting. We need a break from him. Hopefully he forgets he's president and stays there.

Here's hoping that "replacing the heating and cooling system" is code for "installing cameras and microphones for Mueller."

This is gonna be great. He's just gonna sit on his ass all day watching Fox and tweeting stupid shit to incriminate himself.

daveo42

Banned
I get them replacing the Central Air system meaning he can't stay at the WH, but he doesn't do that to begin with. Actually, with Trump out of DC for a few weeks probably means stuff might actually happen in Congress unless that bloated orange turd hits Twitter especially hard from the golf course.

kevin1025

Banned
I don't know why they're even calling it a vacation. It's just going to lead to him on Twitter more, which is essentially what he does all day anyway. Well, when he's not shifting a paper back and forth in front of people while they clap.

And he's starting his vacation with a rally, too, so he can coast those 17 days with fond memories.

Meanwhile, he is going to make a big announcement:

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/893138131125456896

I'm guessing it'll be the wall. Which will be made insanely ironic, since he said it was "the least important thing" to the Mexican president in the leaked transcripts.

zethren

Banned
He hasn't done nearly enough work to warrant a 17 day vacation. 99% of the country could never do something like that.

Top Bottom