• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump set to begin 17-day vacation at his NJ golf club

I'm guessing it'll be the wall. Which will be made insanely ironic, since he said it was "the least important thing" to the Mexican president in the leaked transcripts.

What's there to announce? He got a meager amount of funding in some budget bill, but that's about it for it. Nothing is happening with that shit policy.

shiba5

Will he be surprising us with an announcement about beating Clinton or how his crowd sizes are the biggest? Perhaps how far he can put a global?

He's handing out electoral maps for everyone in the crowd. It's YUGE and very red!

Actually... he's so nuts he might try to fire Mueller at the rally.

Fandangox

Well, this specific time seems to be just for the renovations as if the vacation starts tomorrow he would be gone for the exact same amount of time the renovations are expected to last.

Those travel expenses though, 20m in the first 80 days..

I didn't take that much time off for either of the births of my two children. Because unlike Trump and the rest of the lazy, rich moocher class I don't have unlimited time off and the ability to do whatever I want.

trumpgolf2.jpg

Are these past tweets from our current sitting President or a collection of my dad's Facebook posts for the past 8 years?

Christian

But guys, he donated his second quarter salary! Don't pay any attention to the fact that he hasn't divested from any of his businesses, and he continues to funnel taxpayers' dollars into them with vacations, weekend outings, and state visits, which ultimately end up in his pockets! Only pay attention to the GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

BriGuy

Tubby will walk out the back door, golf clubs in hand, look over his shoulder and say "Jeff Sessions is fired and I'm disbanding Mueller's investigation. LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU I'M ON VACATION OK BYE."

But guys, he donated his second quarter salary! Don't pay any attention to the fact that he hasn't divested from any of his businesses, and he continues to funnel taxpayers' dollars into them with vacations, weekend outings, and state visits, which ultimately end up in his pockets! Only pay attention to the GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

Or leaders come to visit and spend time in his properties. No conflict there.

As a friendly reminder, taxpayers are literally putting money into Trump's personal bank account every time he stays at one of his resorts. It far outweighs whatever he donates of his salary to government agencies.

EDIT: beaten :-/

Salon said:
To be fair, the White House will be undergoing renovations so “everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system,” ABC reported. The repairs are expected to be completed by August 21.

Okay, I grant that this is Tinfoil Hat, but aren't heating vents the type of places hotels used to hide hidden cameras and such, the ones that used them? Specifically, wouldn't that be the place a washed-up 80's-minded hotel overlord who's already been know to secretly record conversations for personal gain would order them hidden?

I grant that that's probably just dumb speculation, but it struck me as the type of thing Trump specifically would do. Thinking it was clever.

Yeah, I've gone to Vegas for a conference, got wasted and called it a business trip too. You're not fooling anyone you orange fuck.

le.phat

No yes-men around to keep him from reading what the world is saying about him, or tweeting about it. I totally expect him to completely bug out on Twitter before the end of the week.

Top Bottom