• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump commemorates Cinco de Mayo with a special message to constituents

Status
Not open for further replies.

massoluk

Banned
Donald Trump, St. Patrick's Day

"Happy St. Patrick's Day! The best beer are served at Trump Tower Grill. I love the Europeans!"

Trouble

Banned
God bless twitter.

Cht1iQLWUAA2ZuB.jpg

Obviously, had he tweeted a munchie box we'd have been more accepting of his bollocks here in Scotland.

Okay, here's what happened in the last few minutes:

- I read your post, had no idea what the hell
- I googled "munchie box Scotland"
- I scratched my chin and said "not bad, Scotland!"

Is5Mk3F.jpg

Now to investigate what the hell IRN BRU (seen accompanying it in a lot of the pictures I saw) is.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Damn that comment slayed him

"Too bad a taco bowl isn't mexican, the Trump Tower Grill isn't either, you're not eating taco bowls from New York because you're in WV today, CInco De Mayo isn't a hispanic holiday it's a mexican one, and you are the same color as the taco bowl shell. But I digress!"

It's a hilariously sad state of affairs because Trump is literally playing out the evil business man heel character that he's played in the WWE in the past during the course of this election cycle (he's also close friends with Vince MchMahon). This is painfully obvious at this point. It makes me think that he's moonlighting for an acting career after this whole ordeal. He's already been heavily involved in reality tv, after all.

But, like you say, powerful people, no matter who they say they are affiliated or aligned with, will only act in the majority of instances if it benefits them financially and/or in terms of their influence on others. And their actions are hardly ever as they appear on the surface.

Humans really are pretty wicked creatures when endowed with excess.

Win or lose you know he's had camera around him this whole time. The Trump Campaign reality show is queued and ready to go.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
his Hispandering is just as bad and dumb like Hillary's abuela comment...no mamen..lol
also taco bowls is an american interpretation of Mexican food so its not mexican food at all

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
his Hispandering is just as bad and dumb like Hillary's abuela comment...no mamen..lol
also taco bowls is an american interpretation of Mexican food so its not mexican food at all

Clinton is like my abuela because both are getting deported when Trump becomes president.

Right now I am just waiting for him to say "The Blacks"

He used the phrase "the African Americans" and "the Hispanics" during his speech a few days ago. I am still waiting out for when he will say "the Whites".

He won't.
Oh god, please let him say it.

Nibiru

Banned
Looks delicious! This pandering pales in comparison to Hillary's abuela nonsense or changing her accent to cater to what part of the country she is in.

RDreamer

Neil Cavuto Calls Trump's Taco Bowl Tweet "An Olive Branch" To The Mexican People

NEIL CAVUTO (HOST): All right. I think they call this an olive branch, or it could be a taco bowl, but to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, Donald Trump -- well, enjoying this fine classic Mexican dish in his Trump Tower offices, and reminding folks how much he loves Hispanics. This coming a little more than a day after Vincente Fox, the former President of Mexico, said he maybe went too far with some comments he's made about Donald Trump, now wants Donald Trump to come down to Mexico to see Mexico for himself. Mr. President, very good to have you.

lololololololol

Acinixys

As an outsider i can only say good luck and god speed America

You really dun goofed this time

The fact that an actual Bond villain is in the running to become president is hilarious and amazing

As an outsider i can only say good luck and god speed America

You really dun goofed this time

The fact that an actual Bond villain is in the running to become president is hilarious and amazing

"After we're elected, we're gonna build that wall, we're gonna build that volcano lair, and we're gonna fix the economy by irradiating the gold at Fort Knox!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom